• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo extreme stacked with osta rx? please read

raymondtrudeau

Registered
Reaction score
i just started halo extreme stacked with osta rx for 6 weeks but i read this in another forum

OstA is a SARM. Understand first what the point of a SARM is:

SARMs are selectively activating anabolic activity in muscle and bone ONLY, thus eliminating the negative side effects associated with testosterone (4). The referenced research review states the following:

“Therefore, therapeutic agents such as SARMs that can achieve anabolic effects on the skeletal muscle and bone without the dose-limiting adverse effects associated with testosterone would be attractive as function promoting anabolic therapies (1,2,6).”

So now think about what happens when you stack it with a regular ol anabolic androgenic steroid? It essentially eliminates the benefit of a SARM. In other words stacking any anabolic with a SARM is stupid.

is this true and would i just be wasting my osta stacked with the halo?
or should i do 6 weeks of halo then do 4 weeks of osta rx?
thanks

...I'll save you some time. That excerpt that you took out as a quote you saw on another forum was comparing the use of SARMs to standard AAS like, say, testosterone. It is basically saying that the advantage of SARMs over testosterone, or other AAS, is that it acts on the androgen receptors (hence Selective ​Androgen​ Receptor Modulator) but is not suppressive to natural testosterone to the same degree that other AAS are, which is what all that bullshit about muscle/bone activity while eliminating sides associated with test injections (or other AAS) is saying

this is basically true, as SARMs are not nearly as suppressive (tho they are still slightly suppressive) like standard AAS/PH/DS

Taking SARMs with AAS/PH/DS still provides a complementary effect, since they would theoretically make more androgen receptors available towards whatever cycle you are running. (but in practice it still benefits, in my experience... similar to something like creatine, which you can either run solo, or stack with some cycle... only difference being is that SARMs are still slightly suppressive to natural testosterone production, just not nearly as much as standard AAS/PH/DS, whereas creatine is completely free of hormonal influence for the most part)

In short, running SARMs solo is much less suppressive than running AAS/PH/DS. Stacking SARMs with AAS/PH/DS would complement the AAS/PH/DS cycle
Well-said!

Back