• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Started epitren/epiandro/clen

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys just started this cycle and I have to say I'm immediately impressed. It's my third day I'm already feeling amazing. And fat is visibly coming off I'll start taking pictures through my cycle. The feeling on this stack is the greatest thing I've noticed so far. Feeling very alpha, and tons of energy probably due to the clen. I have little patience, but this is very fun for me as usually I'm a lot more reserved, even when frustrated I keep it in. It's very hard already for me to do that. 3 days in and all I have are good things to say I'll keep you posted.

4caps epitren
3 caps epiandro
20mcg + 20 ed
and of course cycle support and butt tons of water.

Im following!

I plan to do epitren+epiandro in about a month! Cant wait to see your thoughts and results!

Im following!

I plan to do epitren+epiandro in about a month! Cant wait to see your thoughts and results!
Epi-Tren+Epi-Andro is damn near as good as it gets for a cutting stack!

Woke up and took my meds today. Started at 164 4 days ago at wake up I'm now at 161 and starting to lean out. What's off is the clen. I received it from HCP and am currently at 60mcg but I'm only feeling elevated temperature and more alert. No shaking yet, not sure what's going on here. Will post more updates soon.

Too late to edit. The shakes just started kicking in and I must say living in Japan sucks on clen. Hard to eat with chop sticks and I just spilled a sauce all over my ottoman.

Too late to edit. The shakes just started kicking in and I must say living in Japan sucks on clen. Hard to eat with chop sticks and I just spilled a sauce all over my ottoman.
Hahaha!

I'm gonna do Epi-Tren and Epi-Andro on my next cycle, I'd like to add in another prohormone with them but not sure what that'll be yet.

I'm gonna do Epi-Tren and Epi-Andro on my next cycle, I'd like to add in another prohormone with them but not sure what that'll be yet.

Definitely legit bro. Strap in for a fun run.

clothespin.jpg

P1040792.JPG

Clothespin-Chopsticks.jpg
Now I'll finally be able to use chop sticks!

Update for today. Felt super weak today. Depressingly weak. Been eating well and drinking plenty of water. I'm really really hoping it's because I worked and had 0200-0700 watch then worked today and worked out at 5pm today so I'm tired. But it was a really astonishingly pathetic workout.

Steady at 161 but leaning out and gaining at the same time. Only a week but the difference is noticeable. Anyone have any issues with tightening of muscles? Sometimes when I'm lifting my back right below my traps or my neck will tense up almost like a Charlie horse. I'm taking 2 taurine caps ed not sure the mg I'll have to check when I get home.

Hahaha!!!! Great visual. Cant wait to follow your progress. :)

Steady at 161 but leaning out and gaining at the same time. Only a week but the difference is noticeable. Anyone have any issues with tightening of muscles? Sometimes when I'm lifting my back right below my traps or my neck will tense up almost like a Charlie horse. I'm taking 2 taurine caps ed not sure the mg I'll have to check when I get home.
Whts your water intake like? <1 gallon? >1 gallon?

Maybe more taurine because I'm taking 2 1000mg caps ed. My water intake is about 1 1/2 - 2 gallons ed. It was just weird cause it was my neck.

Try more taurine but if it doesn't help you may want to consider lowering the dosage of the epi-tren and the epi-andro.

Sometimes when I am on a higher dosage oral cycle I get random cramps in my neck and forearms. The only thing that makes them stop is lowering the dosage of the AAS/DS. Just something to consider if you cant find a solution and this cramping becomes a real issue.

Good luck!

Try more taurine but if it doesn't help you may want to consider lowering the dosage of the epi-tren and the epi-andro.

Sometimes when I am on a higher dosage oral cycle I get random cramps in my neck and forearms. The only thing that makes them stop is lowering the dosage of the AAS/DS. Just something to consider if you cant find a solution and this cramping becomes a real issue.

Good luck!

Thanks I upped my taurine to 2000mg and havn't experienced any more cramps yet. Now that you mention it when I was benching a few days ago I did get a nice cramp in my forearms. I'll continue to monitor through the rest of the cycle. It's been a little over a week and i've noticed a significant vascularity increase as well as muscles are starting to become fuller when relaxed and noticeably harder and more defined when flexed. So far week 1 went pretty well. I hear the epi-tren starts showing some real signs after week 2 so we'll see.

Thanks I upped my taurine to 2000mg and havn't experienced any more cramps yet. Now that you mention it when I was benching a few days ago I did get a nice cramp in my forearms. I'll continue to monitor through the rest of the cycle. It's been a little over a week and i've noticed a significant vascularity increase as well as muscles are starting to become fuller when relaxed and noticeably harder and more defined when flexed. So far week 1 went pretty well. I hear the epi-tren starts showing some real signs after week 2 so we'll see.

Nice work man! Keep it up!

Any progress pics? (no homo)

I didn't really take pictures I took a buncha videos but I'll link the couple I do have. Believe it or not that's flexing lol.

image_zpsbceee459.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Update, can't roll up my sleeves on most of my collared shirts and they are really right around my chest now, looks like I'm going to have to upgrade thank god finally!! Also I was stuck for half a year at 160ish and I'm at a steady 168 now. Strength is up. After my gyno surgery I could barely bench 145 but I'm up to 225 and it's almost the end of my 2nd week of this 6 week cycle!! Can't wait more gains to come!! :)

Update, can't roll up my sleeves on most of my collared shirts and they are really right around my chest now, looks like I'm going to have to upgrade thank god finally!! Also I was stuck for half a year at 160ish and I'm at a steady 168 now. Strength is up. After my gyno surgery I could barely bench 145 but I'm up to 225 and it's almost the end of my 2nd week of this 6 week cycle!! Can't wait more gains to come!! :)
Awesome!

Up to 170 today and the strength is really kicking in. I'm up i shit you not 90 lbs in my bench since my gyno surgery. That's at 235 in literally 3 weeks and that's for 8 reps not no baby max. I'm seriously impressed and only halfway into my cycle!! This is incredible. I honestly cannot thank IML enough for this. Seeing my body change right before my very eyes. Giving me the strength and confidence that I had before I got hurt a few years back. I turned into a weak fat slob and with the help of this stack I feel great again, very alpha and I guarantee it's not just the tren talking. The strength branches out into my work, my love life, everything. I can't wait to finish this up and see the end result. My second round of clen is coming up so let's see what happens!!

Up to 170 today and the strength is really kicking in. I'm up i shit you not 90 lbs in my bench since my gyno surgery. That's at 235 in literally 3 weeks and that's for 8 reps not no baby max. I'm seriously impressed and only halfway into my cycle!! This is incredible. I honestly cannot thank IML enough for this. Seeing my body change right before my very eyes. Giving me the strength and confidence that I had before I got hurt a few years back. I turned into a weak fat slob and with the help of this stack I feel great again, very alpha and I guarantee it's not just the tren talking. The strength branches out into my work, my love life, everything. I can't wait to finish this up and see the end result. My second round of clen is coming up so let's see what happens!!
Keep at it, man!

Nice shit man!

Good work so far man :)

Keep it up...

I don't remember seeing too much diet info..what are you doing calories wise?? I do like that combo of products for shredding..

And of course epiandro is my personal favorite :)

Back