• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ Cycle Help from Experienced guys (posting before/after pics)

Lund89

Registered
Reaction score
Hi.

I need some help on my DMZ cycle, to make sure everything is in place before i start it, which hopefully will be soon (can't wait).
Im going for 5day split - hitting every muscle group hard 1 time a week(No bullshitting around), and support workouts with 2-3 sets of lighter weight on supporting muscles. ex: 3x10 BB curls in end of Back workout ect...
I like the chest/back pump days, and wanna incorperate them twice a week as follows:

Monday:Chest/Back
thuesday:Legs/Abs
wednesday:shoulders/traps
thursday:Chest/back
friday:Arms
saturday & sunday: rest.. Or might do abs/cardio...

My calorie intake is going to be around 3000-3200 (2800 maintenance).. so around 200-500 above normal..(focus on lean muscle mass)..
Diet: 40%prot/30%carb/20%fat.. going Clean/good foods.. with 5-6 meals a day..

MY cycle:
Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 E-Control-2capsules per day (im not prone to gyno, but just in case.. beside i have a couple of bottles laying around)
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day

Supporting subs
Whey protein
Fish oil (6g/day)
Multivitamin
Creatine (5g/day)
Glutamine (10g/day)
Beta-alanine (5g/day)
Taurine (5g/day)
No X-plode Preworkout

My questions are:

1. Ive looked into Nolva/clomid ect (not sure i can get them).. but are they really necessary, since ive got the Ultra male.?
2. Is it okay to go glutamine/creatine, through the whole cycle or is it best to wait to PCT..?
3. I have some DHEA 300mg (scifit), laying around i wanna use.. could i use that somehow, or is it a waste to use it during or Postcycle, since my test would be shot anyways.. or should i just leave
it for another time..(i know i dont need to use it as a supplement at my age, but ive bought it and done is done :) )

----------Im open for any suggestion/advise - especially from the more experienced guys. :)----------

PS: I will post Before/after photos, so you guys can see some progress in the making).

thanks in advance

/Lund

Nolva would be good to have on hand if you had a gyno flare up.
You said you're not gyno prone, so more than likely you'll be fine, but its nice to have as a precautionary measure.
I would use the creatine with PCT. Glutamine seems to be a waste, IMO. I remember watching a video of a pro bodybuilder and he took something like 5-6x times the recommended dose, just to get some kind of benefit from it.
Just save the dhea. No need to throw everything but the kitchen sink into the cycle.
Keep it simple.

I use glucosamine/chondriton combo and have had great results. I buy the Walmart bioflex version, take it 3xday and have great results. I agree with my brother BigBen that it is worthless if you don't take a break from it. When I pct or cycle break I don't use for at least two months of the vitamins I use on cycle so to give my body a break and not become use to the compounds. I would stay away from DHEA until you Absolutely need it. This is imo. Ben is also right in suggestion having nolva on hand just in case and wouldn't worry with clomid unless you are going to add some major compounds. Good luck.

I would suggest you getting a Nitric Oxide booster (L-arginine) to increase the blood circulation and deliver proteins and oxygen to your muscles. As well as L-carnitine since it plays a big role with andrgen receptors.

Just a thought..

Hi guys. Thanks for the few responses :)..

Ive started the Stack at 1 may.. and im now at my ..DAY 11..!

progress so far:

weight before:78kg
weight now:81kg

a little increase in water retension, might be cuz of glutamine/creatine.
fat % around the same, might be a little less..

Pump in the gym are INSANE...!

i do medium weight, for 10-15 reps for the pump, squezze and mind/muscle connection..!

leg days, omg.. walking around like i shit myself like the whole workout.. right on.!

back/chest days.. jesus christ.. i get sick Backpumps.. loading up on taurine aswell.. sometime they get so bad i cant stretch for like 15-20min.. FIGHT THROUGH IT!

and dont me started on arm workouts.. jesus... what ussually took me 40 mins to pump up, i get in like 10-15min... so much streching..! will follow up on the (inches aswell)

side effect so far:
little headache in start of day 2-3.. went away as i increased water/carb intake..
i did fell a minor shin splint.. nothing big.. so i didnt go 110% on calves... pumped though..
beginning of day 3-4 i got a little thing on my lower left back, that seems like a "lump".. nothing to crazy.. might be water trapped i dunno.. did hurt in start, but now its okay. (will follow up on this aswell)

small side effect so far.. nothing that would stop me from going 110%..!

Overall:

This stack is sick.. i fell HARDER, more vascular, and pumped for hours.

every muscle group seem to pop out as the days go by...! can't wait for this to peak.. OH god..

people be mirin' in the gym..!

Im logging every workout with reps/exercises.. but will log overall stats in here..

will log back in a few days to see what's up..

/lund

Ps: my crap smells funky cuz of the capsules..! hehe..

Finished my 30day super dmz cycle today , and i will start PCT tomorrow with e-control + Ultra male..

details so far.!

day 1: 78kg

day 11: 81kg

day 22: 83 kg

day 30: 86,2 kg...!

body composition: never been better..!

bodyfat: went down around 2% as far as i can calculate.. abs coming out.. caliper says 6%.. but think its around 7-8%..

height: 177cm - 5"10 - still the same...

so basicly a 18 lbs increase + 2% loss of BF..! (dont know how much mucle mass that is?)

----------------

pump: sick pumps from week 1-3.. end of week 3-4 pumps were basicly insane...

backpumps, came and went away 20 mins after workouts.. even though i loaded 5g taurine/day..

Last week pump would get so intense that i couldnt use higher weights due to muscle fullness.. so i just kept it medium weight, superset/dropsets, or short rest inbetween sets.

last week my calves and shin would get pumped beyong belief from just walking medium/fast face... can't even describe it.. and they defiantly GREW..!

got a little acne a week or 2 in.. but i think its because of hormones gone wild, or the fact that i upped the oil/peanubutter intake to counteract dry joints..

yeah.. some dry joints in the end.. bones seem to crackle a little here and there.. nothing to worry about, but il take Animal flex in the PCT aswell, just to be sure.

bodycomposition basicly got upgraded to 2.0... legs/calves... chest/back.. arms.. shoulders proberbly had the biggest growthspurt.. high V-shape.. looks awesome..

People really mirin' now..! basicly turns around when i walk by.. (ego? not the slighest!.. just never really happened before, so its funny :) )

no gyno or anything.. breast got bigger.. REAL BIG.. but it seems to be muscle.. had a girlfriend saying my nipple had moved since last time she saw me.. hehe..kinda funny..

DIET: keept it CLEAN basicly all the way.. protein at around 1,5-2g/lbs..

------------------------

Conclusion:

Pretty happy with my gains so far.. and i will keep protein high during whole PCT to at least keep 85% of the gains..

I WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND SUPER DMZ.!

ps: I will post pics in end of PCT for the progress during the whole cycle so stay tuned!

pps: I will proberbly do a cut with CLA/green tea/OXY elite pro after pct to cut down for summer, and beach season. If anyone is interested, i will log it aswell.

/regards Lund89

Last edited:
Cool deal, looks like you made nice gains all the way around!

Thanks.! Its pretty awesome...

Just a side note on my cycle.. Libido, did get a little shut down around week 3, but hopefully Ultra male will do something about that in PCT.
And my appetite topped in week 2.. some days i ate like a monster, others just around maintenance level..

Log looks great, will be following.

Looking great Lund. Looks like the beast is being unleashed.

Back