• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time user, check me out!

beastology

Registered
Reaction score
Been looking forward to running cycles for quite a while now. Obviously gonna need some help though. I've done my research, just not jumping into it. Whoever's willing to help, guess I'm looking for pointers, advice.. Shit, throw me a diet plan. Make me your project. I have a high metabolism, home cooked meals everyday..

I'm looking for heavy muscle gain, which I think I could accomplish. Though what your looking for sometimes isn't what you really need. I'm doing it. Got my mind set.

I'm 21, weighed myself yesterday. Gym scale reads 173lbs.. I'm 6'6.. I'm going to end up a beast and kinda scary.. I've heard starting with Hdrol is a good one.. but I was thinking about this Super DMZ ALL day. I know its more toxic and risky.. especially since I don't know what it feels like to be on Prohormones. And this ain't a Prohormone at all. Figured it would pack on some pounds nicely though..
I'll post a pick if you want to see what your working with here. Phones dying but let's see.. Let's just get some responses back and go from there.. thanks guys!

Im 21 as well, a very beginner with prohormones and I have no muscles but bones "skinny estrogenic" I hate my body. Today is my first day using Super-DMZ. I have had my pill in the morning before breakfast and I had some slightly burn effect in my liver cause I had the pill on empty stomach along with Fish oil, Advanced cycle pill, and Anablic matrix's. The burn was effect totally gone right after I ate my breakfast. Then I had my second pill 12 hours later and I didn't feel the burn effect casue I ate dinner 10 minutes after DMZ. I splitted my workout to two sessions during the day, and I swear at the end of the day, I kinda feel really inspired. I have fuller muscles ;\ I know its waaaaay to early to notice but I haven't felt this way using millions of products before. I feel the change is happening.
I still need at least a week to know if its true or just my mind thinking this way,,..

Been looking forward to running cycles for quite a while now. Obviously gonna need some help though. I've done my research, just not jumping into it. Whoever's willing to help, guess I'm looking for pointers, advice.. Shit, throw me a diet plan. Make me your project. I have a high metabolism, home cooked meals everyday..

I'm looking for heavy muscle gain, which I think I could accomplish. Though what your looking for sometimes isn't what you really need. I'm doing it. Got my mind set.

I'm 21, weighed myself yesterday. Gym scale reads 173lbs.. I'm 6'6.. I'm going to end up a beast and kinda scary.. I've heard starting with Hdrol is a good one.. but I was thinking about this Super DMZ ALL day. I know its more toxic and risky.. especially since I don't know what it feels like to be on Prohormones. And this ain't a Prohormone at all. Figured it would pack on some pounds nicely though..
I'll post a pick if you want to see what your working with here. Phones dying but let's see.. Let's just get some responses back and go from there.. thanks guys!

173lbs at 6'6.... you're going to have to start eating everything you see for the next 5yrs easy..

Trow you a diet plan.. lol.. Dude people charge money for that shit. I charge my boys at least 210 for a simple one...BUT you my friend are A LONG way away from needing a "diet plan"! No dis but at that weight and height plus your age you need to eat, eat, eat, eat, eat and when you feel sick eat again!

173lbs at 6'6.... you're going to have to start eating everything you see for the next 5yrs easy..

Trow you a diet plan.. lol.. Dude people charge money for that shit. I charge my boys at least 210 for a simple one...BUT you my friend are A LONG way away from needing a "diet plan"! No dis but at that weight and height plus your age you need to eat, eat, eat, eat, eat and when you feel sick eat again!

Charging people for a diet plan is fucking outrageous....lol

Im 21 as well, a very beginner with prohormones and I have no muscles but bones "skinny estrogenic" I hate my body. Today is my first day using Super-DMZ. I have had my pill in the morning before breakfast and I had some slightly burn effect in my liver cause I had the pill on empty stomach along with Fish oil, Advanced cycle pill, and Anablic matrix's. The burn was effect totally gone right after I ate my breakfast. Then I had my second pill 12 hours later and I didn't feel the burn effect casue I ate dinner 10 minutes after DMZ. I splitted my workout to two sessions during the day, and I swear at the end of the day, I kinda feel really inspired. I have fuller muscles ;\ I know its waaaaay to early to notice but I haven't felt this way using millions of products before. I feel the change is happening.
I still need at least a week to know if its true or just my mind thinking this way,,..

one thing always take your pills with your meals not before, it helps with absorbtion and less weight on your liver try not to take it on a empty stomach and you should be good. make sure you eat good foods and happy lifting :)

Charging people for a diet plan is fucking outrageous....lol
you would be suprised at the amount of peeps that struggle with there diet...peeps read alot and think there on the right track but continue to wonder why they arent progressing...diet is atleast 80% of the battle...i have worked with a ton of guys that couldnt make progress...a simple dietary change sent them in a entire new direction...food is king!!

you would be suprised at the amount of peeps that struggle with there diet...peeps read alot and think there on the right track but continue to wonder why they arent progressing...diet is atleast 80% of the battle...i have worked with a ton of guys that couldnt make progress...a simple dietary change sent them in a entire new direction...food is king!!

Couldn't agree more, large amounts of clean food is key in this game.

Add a weight gainer in there to that is as clean and has minimum filler prods as possible. This push up calories and will be quick to hit the blood stream for you body to quickly absorb.

Back