• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need your advice what college i should go to

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
so i thought i'd ask you guys not that anyone really cares but i got into a school in philidelphia where i really want to go but its 60k a year and i also got into san jose state university which is 30 min from my house and my family but i dont want to go there but its 20k a year and i dont want to get out of school with a shit load of debt any advice

Well brother what I would do is start off in a small community college first. Reason: you won't get caught up in the party stigma with a small school versus a big school, will have a good professor to student ratio which will allow you to become a whole lot more personal with your prof and your studies group, hence you will actually LEARN more and ve very successful, you won't inquire huge debt the 1st couple of years as with a major university, and by starting small you are more likely to stay in college then drop out because of bills piling up. After a two years in a community college that is a sister college of a bit university you could look at switching to the big university to finish up the major classes needed to graduate. Let's face it the first couple years in college are mostly core classes and why go and pay the big bucks for these classes when you can save a kit of money and actually be successful through a smaller school than struggle in a larger school. I understand you may not want to stay near home or at home because you are ready to spread your wings but you have the rest of your life to figure out who you are and room and board, plus insurance, plus food, plus any other expenses are not worth a couple more years home with mom and dad. Trust me on this decision bro!!!

San Jose State is a great university, my bosses daughter is in their medical program and is doing well and learning all she needs to so she can enter the medical profession. Chris hit the nail on the head though, heed his advice.

Education is what you make of it, college can be the best or the worst years of your life depending on how you go through it. But debt is debt, if the school in Philly is $40k a year better, I'd like to know how. I'd seriously look at SJS, but it all ends up being your decision.

Anabolic has given you solid advice brother. Another option if you want to go to college for free99 and that would be go army, air force, or navy or you like seamen. Lol. You will have to attend some type of basic training followed on by AIT<<<job training, then your on your way with college paid for by the US government. I am in the military but on active duty and how I obtained my degree.

Back