• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ + Halo extreme

Cman23

Registered
Reaction score
I have been running halo extreme for 2 weeks, and was wondering if i can stop it and jump right into super dmz, or if i can run both together. Thanks.

I have been running halo extreme for 2 weeks, and was wondering if i can stop it and jump right into super dmz, or if i can run both together. Thanks.

IML strongly discourages stacking Halo with SDMZ. SDMZ is very strong by itself brother. SDMZ should not be used for more than 30 consecutive days.

would i be able to stop halo and do sdmz, or would i hav to pct then do dmz?

I have already done 2 weeks of halo,can i completely stop halo and do sdmz for a month, or is abreak needed since they are different compounds

I have already done 2 weeks of halo,can i completely stop halo and do sdmz for a month, or is abreak needed since they are different compounds

Like I posted, you may use the SDMZ for the remainder of the month so 2 weeks brother. Typically we see increased organ stress once the cycles exceed 30 days so out of safety I would only run the SDMZ the last 2 weeks. Stay very well hydrated as well.

Ok thank you. How long will the dmz take to kick in?

I might wait to do the dmz, do i need a pct after 2 weeks of halo?

Back