• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first cycle in the fall

BenJie

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know this has probably been answered plenty of times and what not but I am thinking about starting my first PH cycle in the fall of this year or even waiting an extra year. I know this is quite some time away and I just want to make it clear that I want to plan this out thoroughly and do it right.

I am in college and the lifestyle isn't necessarily in the best environment because of the stress and all you can eat buffet in the cafeteria. I do not party not do I drink so you can rule that out of the question. I work out consistently 5-6x per week mainly 5. I'm majoring in accounting which is highly stressful which is most likely irrelevant at this time but why not let you know something about me?

Height: 5' 10"
weight: 175lbs at the moment (cut down from 189lbs)
lifting exp: going on 3years

To start off, I would like to get the compound out of the way. I was told to do halodrol or epi for my first cycle and I am only wanting to run one single compound. However, I was told to run msten as my first cycle and it would be just fine. I would like some opinions from experienced users if possible. I am wishing to bulk up some and preferred not to be a shit ton of water weight. As for expected gains over the normal 4 week span? I am hoping to get between 6-15lbs if that's reasonable.
Next is the PCT. Is it absolutely necessary to use a SERM or can I just run the OTC supplements and supplements listed on the site? And if I do use a SERM, which should I use? Clomid or nolvadex?

Lastly, if anyone that does give any sort of help could you help me with the cycle and the approximate price?

The date that I would like to start would be about October or November of this year or next year (dead srs).

Thank you guys in advance and hope this isn't a thread to get ransacked with trolls.

Hey guys. I know this has probably been answered plenty of times and what not but I am thinking about starting my first PH cycle in the fall of this year or even waiting an extra year. I know this is quite some time away and I just want to make it clear that I want to plan this out thoroughly and do it right.

I am in college and the lifestyle isn't necessarily in the best environment because of the stress and all you can eat buffet in the cafeteria. I do not party not do I drink so you can rule that out of the question. I work out consistently 5-6x per week mainly 5. I'm majoring in accounting which is highly stressful which is most likely irrelevant at this time but why not let you know something about me?

Height: 5' 10"
weight: 175lbs at the moment (cut down from 189lbs)
lifting exp: going on 3years

To start off, I would like to get the compound out of the way. I was told to do halodrol or epi for my first cycle and I am only wanting to run one single compound. However, I was told to run msten as my first cycle and it would be just fine. I would like some opinions from experienced users if possible. I am wishing to bulk up some and preferred not to be a shit ton of water weight. As for expected gains over the normal 4 week span? I am hoping to get between 6-15lbs if that's reasonable.
Next is the PCT. Is it absolutely necessary to use a SERM or can I just run the OTC supplements and supplements listed on the site? And if I do use a SERM, which should I use? Clomid or nolvadex?

Lastly, if anyone that does give any sort of help could you help me with the cycle and the approximate price?

The date that I would like to start would be about October or November of this year or next year (dead srs).

Thank you guys in advance and hope this isn't a thread to get ransacked with trolls.
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums brother.

You got it wrong, college with the all you can eat buffets is most definitely the best and optimal time and place to be conducting your cycles. I got my best results by far when I had access to that much food.

Please read my following posts:
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=10&a=32

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=10&a=33

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=10&a=30

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=10&a=29

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.

I tried readig the links you gave me but I am unable to. It says I have restricted access. Also I am wanting to only run one cycle and wanted to know if doing this would it keep me from making gains without the PH harder and would it be detrimental to my health? I will most definitely end up running more in my thirties for four ties most likely, however I do not want to end up on TRT.

I tried readig the links you gave me but I am unable to. It says I have restricted access. Also I am wanting to only run one cycle and wanted to know if doing this would it keep me from making gains without the PH harder and would it be detrimental to my health? I will most definitely end up running more in my thirties for four ties most likely, however I do not want to end up on TRT.
If you're on your phone, they may not be viewable. They're all global announcements viewable to ALL members in every section of the site. It may be likely that it's because you've only just registered. Hopefully they'll be viewable to you shortly. check back tomorrow.

How old are you? A single cycle or even a handful of cycles isn't going to cause anyone a need for TRT unless they were already heading down that road. As long as you don't use excessive dosages or stay on cycle for prolonged periods and use a proper PCT, INCLUDING a SERM and an AI, you'll recover just fine. There shouldn't be any issues making gains ON or OFF cycle, of course, it will be easier to make greater gains over a shorter period of time whilst ON cycle, but that should be expected.

Also, I have heard, literally HUNDREDS of people, including myself, say just ONE cycle..... yeah that's some bogus bullshit. I know not of a single person who did one cycle and stopped there. 99% chance you'll be hooked and wanting to do another cycle before you finish your first, and there's nothing wrong with that. So long as you take ample time OFF hormones and cycle safely.

Let me see if I can quote some of those posts for you.

Please read the following, and then proceed with any questions you may have.

How to MaximizeYour
Prohormone Cycle Gains
So you're about to start your cycle or you just got it going, either way, you need to maximize your cycle to get the most strength, size, muscle, and results possible. Here are the tips and rules to follow to lower the sides and up the gains throughout your cycle.

1. The importance of On Cycle Support can not be expressed enough. You are putting a harsh compound (a prohormone) into your body and it will have its effects (not good ones). On Cycle Support will assist in protecting you body from this harshness. You will need to help your liver, kidneys, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, etc. This is why I recommend:

Advanced Cycle Support
The Cadillac of Support Supplements, packed with a ton of ingredients that you will need during your cycle. The best On Cycle Money can buy. The best ingredients available on the market today have gone into this Advanced Cycle Support, hence the name. If you are running a serious cycle and you care about your body then this is the only choice.
ASC-150x300.png

2. Your diet is crucial and you will need to change it up to accommodate your prohormone choice as well as your ultimate goal. With all prohormones you will need to not only up your water intake to at LEAST 1.5 gallons (192oz) per day, but also up your caloric intake substantially. This goes for during your cycle as well as after during your post cycle as well. Many people do not realize this and as a result lose a good amount of their gains because their body is not receiving enough fuel throughout their cycle and pct. Also if your choice is to bulk then you will need take approximately 1.5 grams of protein, and 2 - 2.5 grams of complex carbohydrates (not simple sugars) per pound of LEAN body weight. For example, a person with 200lbs of LEAN body mass, would require 300g of Protein and 400 - 500 grams of complex carbohydrates daily. You can do the math for your own weight. Many people can not eat more then 60 grams of protein (depending upon the sources) in one sitting so split it up accordingly. Also this should go without saying, eat quality and eat clean.

3. Make sure your workouts are appropriate for your ultimate cycle goal. For example if you are trying to bulk up do not do 20 reps of light weights and if your trying to cut don't do 6 reps of the heaviest weight possible. You will need to push your workouts further while on cycle. Your recovery time will increase significantly when on cycle and you will not need the same amount of time you are used to get back in the gym. Most people when cycling will go to the gym 5-7 times a week. You should be pushing yourself harder and longer in the gym. Your strength will increase as well so accommodate that in your choice of how much weight to push. These types of workouts need to continue during the post so you can keep your gains. So work hard and push further than you have before and when the dust settles you will be truly happy!

4. Are you taking a dry gainer like Epi-Tren, Epi-Andro M-Sten, Halo Extreme, etc..? Then you will need joint support! This is crucial! Your will have ache super dry joints. Do not let this happen to you. There is an easy fix. This is our complete Joint Support product:

Flex Rx
flex-rx-lg.jpg

5. A Solid Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil will greatly assist your body.
If you are going to put a prohormone in your body and you are going to push yourself in the gym constantly your going to put a strain on your body! So to off set this you can take a solid Multi Vitamin like our Multi Rx, specifically designed for Athletes to help you. As far as fish oil is concerned they help with your skin, nails, hair and joints as well as cholesterol levels. All important in your everyday and even more important when cycling.

Multi Rx

Essence EFA

6. Are you running a cutting cycle? Many people add a fat burner to increase their results. The proper fat burner will help you have more energy and lean out in the tough areas all while building the proper muscle from the prohormone cycle. The best time to take a fat burner is 15-30 minutes before you workout to give you the edge you need to push harder when working out. Here's our best fat burner to be coupled with your cutting cycle!

LeanFuel Extreme
LFE-159x300.png

7. Amino Acids-Your body is experiencing a transformation and to go through it, a serious amount of effort on your bodies part is put in. Amino Acids help preserve your muscles by preventing muscle break down and will put you and your body in a positive state. In a body that lacks the proper amount of amino acids, ones body will feed off the muscles as a fuel source. You can prevent this by maintaining the proper amino acid levels in your body, and supplementing with IronMagLabs Complete Protein, with 10 sources of quality protein, you'll get all the Aminos you need.

Complete Protein Rx
ironmaglabs_products2012__0011_CP-van-278x300.png

8. Lastly, Have Fun! This is about you becoming a stronger person who achieves goals when they are set. This is a fun journey!

IronMagLabs is a One-Stop shop for ALL of your Needs
Save 15% on your next order with my discount
Adrenolin15

Best of Luck!

Private Messages are ALWAYS Welcomed.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) Info

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is a gigantic factor in keeping your gains after your cycle as well as repairing your body and balancing your hormones. Post Cycle Therapy is crucial in helping your body recover after a prohormone cycle. Post cycle therapy aims to restore the balance of the body, called homeostasis.

Many of the supplements taken today by extreme athletes require post cycle. This is because these supplements increase testosterone production level in the body to a point that the body could not produce on its own. As a result the body responds by reducing its own production of testosterone.

A post cycle is exactly that because of this. The body needs to restore its levels and bring itself back to the proper balance and production levels. If a cycle is continued for to long then you run the risk of turning off the body's own production levels and permanently harming the body.

Following the use of a Prohormone your body's hormone creation centers (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis [HPTA]) have taken a step back. When the prohormone supplement is no longer there to make up the difference then your body's production levels are below normal levels.

The fastest and most efficient way to restore the body's natural hormone levels is to go through Post Cycle Therapy.

A common question we are asked is
"Will I lose my gains after I stop using prohormones/stop my cycle?"

A.Because of the low period where your body is no longer receiving the prohormone supplement your body goes into a slump and much of the hard earned gains will be lost. Doing a proper post cycle will avoid losing your gains. In fact a proper PCT will allow you to keep a majority of your gains!

Q. How long should I take a PCT for?
A. Most PCTs last 4-6 weeks.

Q. After my PCT is done can I start another prohormone cycle?
A. I recommend that you take an equivalent time OFF as you were ON the entire cycle (including PCT) in between cycles. This helps the body get back in the habit of producing its hormones to a proper level and restores balance to the body.

Q. When should I buy my PCT?
A. I recommend you purchase your post cycle at the same time you purchase your prohormone(s). The reason for this is you want to make sure its ready for when you need to take it. Also you will save money on shipping.

Q. When should I take PCT?
A. You should take PCT immediately following your prohormone cycle. For example if you run a 30 day cycle of Super-X Product, on day 31 you should start your pct.

Q. What is a SERM?

A. SERM stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, these block estrogen from acting on tissue. Common SERMs include Clomid (clomiphene citrate), Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), and toremifene - which can all be purchased from Hardcore Peptides.

I will outline an example of a typical PCT regiment that would be appropriate for Most cycles.

PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

IronMagLabs is a One-Stop shop for ALL of your Needs
Save 15% on your next IML order with my discount
Adrenolin15
Or Save 20% on your next HCP order
ADREN20

Best of Luck!

Private Messages are ALWAYS Welcomed.

Epi-Andro RX Stacks

Pro-Anabolic Complex - Hypertrophic Stack

-Lean, Dry Gains
-Inhibits Aromatase Enzymes
-Muscle Hardness
-Great for Cutting​

Epi-Andro Rx™, the newest legal prohormone alternative to the steroid Stanolone (DHT) has arrived! Epi-Andro Rx™ can potentially interact with other steroids, and inhibit the aromatase enzymes. This gives Epi-Andro Rx™ the ability to block estrogen receptors, giving it its “dry” characteristics.

Epi-Andro Rx™ converts into DiHydro-Testosterone, which provides muscle hardness for a solid, leaner physique. Because DHT is 5 times more androgenic than testosterone, Epi-Andro Rx™ doesn’t require higher dosages to perform. This allows for easier dosing and means the liver works less to metabolize the hormones. Epi-Andro Rx™ will provide aggression in the gym and create an environment for more focus on the goal ahead. As a dry compound, users will not only gain lean muscle, but also experience highly increased lipolysis (fat loss).

Nomenclature: 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one

Epi-Tren & Epi-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards recompositioning.

Shopping Cart:
2x Epi-Tren
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (HardcorePeptides.com ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Tren
4 caps daily

Epi-Andro
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Halo Extreme & Epi-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards cutting or lean massing.

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
2x Epi-Andro
1x E-Control

1x Nolvadex (HardcorePeptides.com ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Epi-Andro
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex
1mL [20mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Super-DMZ 3.0 or M-Sten & Epi-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards lean massing.

Shopping Cart:
1x Super-DMZ 3.0 or M-Sten
2x Epi-Andro
1x E-Control

1x Nolvadex (HardcorePeptides.com ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
Super-DMZ 3.0 or M-Sten
2 caps daily

Epi-Andro
4 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 5 - 8
Nolvadex
1mL [20mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ever consider Epi-Tren + Epi-Andro & Osta?
It's our strongest stack for cutting/strength.

Shopping Cart:
4x Epi-Tren
4x Epi-Andro
2x Osta***
3x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 8

Epi-Tren
6 caps daily

Epi-Andro
4 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

Osta***
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 9- 12

Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta***
2 caps daily

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Osta***
2 caps daily

***For more dramatic results.

Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

FREE shipping on orders over $200

As one of the leading companies in the supplement industry and with strongest and most quality products available, we want to see you cycle properly and not dive in headfirst without knowing how to swim. It not wise to begin with something such as Super-DMZ 3.0, forget about it at this point. It has 3 potent compounds, 4 once it's metabolized by the body.... not something for beginners as each individual compound can host it's own list of sides and may be very much to handle for a first timer. Also consider, if you start out with the best on the market, where do you go from there after you complete your cycle? I'd recommend the KISS method to cycling, Keep It Simple (the last part isn't necessary, I'm sure you can guess what the last S stands for). Go with something mild in terms of sides.. all our products work, they work great, and all of them will give you excellent results provided you put the work in and diet properly, train smart, and drink plenty of water. Here's my recommended suggestion for everyone to use as a first cycle to see how everything works whilst on cycle without having to worry so much about side effects.
CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Halo Extreme
1x E-Control
newTotal $271.09 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

Beyond getting blood work, it would also be wise to take regular checks of your heart rate, as well as your blood pressure.

You will also want to use normal staples such as
IML Maximum Pump (Pre-Workout)
IML Flex Rx (Joint/Tendon Support)
IML Complete Protein (10 sources of Protein, low calorie, low sugar)
IML Essence EFA (Omega-3 Complex [EPA/DHA])
IML Multi Rx (Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex - Designed Specifically for Athletes)
Vitamin C (Immune Support)
Zinc (Immune Support)
Taurine (Blood Pressure Support/Prevention of Back Pumps)
Potassium (Essential Electrolyte for Hydration, Alleviates and Prevents Cramping)
1.5 gallons (192oz)+ water daily
^^Contact me if you need my recommended dosages for any of these.

Private Messages are Welcomed

Well I want to avoid doing multiple cycles right now because I do play sports and have to get drug tested. So I should avoid the msten for now?

Back