• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo extreme and thyroid function

Trainer2010

Registered
Reaction score
I know nobody here is a doctor and Ill probably get **** for putting this in here, but I went to my doc today and got blood work back saying my thyroid levels were off so they prescribed me Levothyroxine at 0.05 mg. Ive been on the halo extreme stack for a week and I had JUST started taking this stuff the day before they did blood work on me. I was curious as to whether or not anyone believes this product could throw my thyroid levels off or..... they believe this was a pre existing condition. Honestly I had blood work done probably a couple of months ago and nothing showed up. Ironically right after I start taking this ph all of a sudden my Thyroid levels are off. I cant seem to find any information on this anywhere. I was wondering if ANYONE knows anything about this. Also would it even be safe to take this medication along with my stack? Im thinking not but what do I know. I know if i ask my doc she'll just say I shouldnt take PH's and bla bla etc. Im shocked to here this but maybe its associated with my halo stack. ANY information on this would be great. I really dont want to stop taking my stack but Ill do what i have to do

I don't believe 1day on would have that kind of an impact. On the other stuff I'm at a loss, hopefully someone else can chime in.

ok.. enough about the thyroid... another question, im just making sure im doin what i should, but i was only on the halo stack for 6 days bf i was forced to stop bc of my thyroid (not gunna continue it until i figure out my health conditions) and i wondering if it is necessary to do any pct for that short of a time period. I would assume not, but just to be on the safe side im just double checking?

There is several things that might hinder the effects of the thyroid, for example, have you cut your NACL in your diet? The iodine in the NACL could effect your levels. Did you have a complete thyroid panel done? T3, T4, Free T4 and a TSH? Most MDs will do just a TSH level.
With that being said, I don't think being on halo for 6 days would warrant a PCT, unless you had the feeling of being shut done.

I know nobody here is a doctor and Ill probably get **** for putting this in here, but I went to my doc today and got blood work back saying my thyroid levels were off so they prescribed me Levothyroxine at 0.05 mg. Ive been on the halo extreme stack for a week and I had JUST started taking this stuff the day before they did blood work on me. I was curious as to whether or not anyone believes this product could throw my thyroid levels off or..... they believe this was a pre existing condition. Honestly I had blood work done probably a couple of months ago and nothing showed up. Ironically right after I start taking this ph all of a sudden my Thyroid levels are off. I cant seem to find any information on this anywhere. I was wondering if ANYONE knows anything about this. Also would it even be safe to take this medication along with my stack? Im thinking not but what do I know. I know if i ask my doc she'll just say I shouldnt take PH's and bla bla etc. Im shocked to here this but maybe its associated with my halo stack. ANY information on this would be great. I really dont want to stop taking my stack but Ill do what i have to do
One week on Halo will not affect you thyroid and I believe this to be preexisting. Though PH can be the cause of offset levels you haven't been on long enough to have enough in your system to throw you body out if whack. Most docs once they find out your using or taking anything more than a flint stone tummy vitamin will speculate that as the root of the product because they are to ignorant or uneducated in the area to give spines medical advice. So they will always say, get off of it, come back in a month for more blood work to "see" if the PH is the root problem or if there is something else. I'm sure you heard something similar. Unfortunately my brother the thyroid isn't nothing to mess with and your going to have to stop your cycle till your second blood check comes back and she figures out what is really wrong with you man. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but you to play the game until the figure out what's up and then you can jump right back in your stack!!!

Alright, thanks so much for the help guys.. stopped the stack unfortunately.. health comes first.. appreciate the feedback again guys

I have been slightly hypo thyroid for many years. It's genetic and had nothing to do with sup use. I have cycled hard for years with zero effect on my thyroid. It pretty much stays the same every time I have labs.

^^^Great mentorship!

Actually meeting w my doc right now. Probably gunna have to schedule to get more blood work done. Sucks I've had to wait almost a week to get sum feed back but I'll be gettin it today. I'll keep you guys posted and I'll start a thread once i actually start the halo w pics and everything. But i wanna get this figured out first.

Keep us updated bro.

My first post

Hello everyone I'm Jurgen and I would like to welcome all forum members... Hope to have a good time here. Jurgen

I had bloodwork done while on Halo, besides some supressed test levels I didn't have anything else wrong

Back