• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
So from the people that have taken Halo i wanna here your experience with Halo and what you felt.. and how do i know if i should bump it up to 3 caps a day if 2 caps isn't sufficient.

thanks in advance..

My 1st cycle was Halo n bro when I say good good, im talkin out-fu#king-standing ...I loved it ..I didn't wont d cycle to end..im on pct right now stil n its stil doing its thing..I can only wonder what 3aday will feel like pumping n my veins..but my next cycle may as wel b 3aday for sure...my size is up as wel as power..u can see from my b4 picture on my profile n my after on my avatar pic ..that's only with 2aday...so think of that times one n there u go..I picked up 8lbs off that n without a high protein intake i lost 1lb only on pct..o yea n i took it(halo) by itself ..no anabolic matrix r anything ..jus halo n fish oil n ACS...n im on anabolic matrix as my pct...

my first exp with any ph was halo-extreme...started at 2 caps ed and felt it right away..i'm a pretty advanced user so i went to 3 caps ed..that was perfect...much more vascular..pumps were very good...strength gains were there and good also..i would def start at 2 and see how it goes...if 2 is fine then theres no reason to add more if not needed...i like the anabolic matrix also...acs is a must with any of the iml products...

The biggest thing I noticed on my first run of Halo was a huge sense of well being, 3caps a day is the sweet spot on this product.

It all sounds good thanks for the input guys.

Back