• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting Stack...

01yz426

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to cut/recomp....

Wanting to us EpiTren and another supplement... Any suggestions??? Wanting to do a 6-8wk run...

Anyone ever do EpiTren, EpiAndro and Osta all together? Seems like it would be great for strength and cutting/recomp

Maybe 4-andro but honestly I'm not sure I would add much else brother.
Thanks for the input. Also would you recommend any type PCT after I run this stack? I am brand new to this and just trying to get a blueprint on the "correct" way to do this. Also using your discount code on my purchase as well..

Hey man. You should always run a PCT after a prohormone/steroid cycle!

Weeks 7-10: Nolvadex @ 20 mg/daily.
weeks 7-11: ACS @ 2 caps daily
Weeks 8-11: E-Control @ 3 caps/daily (before bed).

You can easily replace nolvadex with clomid and run clomid at 50mg/daily. Run ACS (advanced cycle support) through your actual cycle until the end of your PCT. I don't know if you want to or not but I think it would be a smart idea to run ultra male while your run clomid or nolvadex. Hope this helps. This is what I will be running and Mike Arnold said it looked solid so I think this will be fine. If you want to do something different then you can go to the stickies PCT post and follow it.

Thanks for the input. Also would you recommend any type PCT after I run this stack? I am brand new to this and just trying to get a blueprint on the "correct" way to do this. Also using your discount code on my purchase as well..

You could use Ultra Male or a SERM like Nolva or Clomid brother.

Back