• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cynostane Stack With Other Supplements

ampatel

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty much have gotten down to 220 lbs. from 320..ordered the Cynostane stack, as I'm seeing good reviews about it..plus the minimal side effects is another reason..however what are your thoughts about taking an appetite suppressant like OxyElite Pro? And is it okay to use Jack3d when on the cycle?

BTW I plan on adding active multi-v, fish oil, bcaa to the rotation. I am using whey and casein, which I plan on continuing, of course..any other suggestions are much appreciated.

Nothing is wrong with taking Jack3d or any other pre-workout stimulants.

As far as OxyElite and other weight loss supplements, I don't see any problems with it. However, I would avoid them and instead just concentrate on eating a healthy diet and multiple small healthy snacks / meals.

You wont build muscle if you suppress hour appetite. Eat ... but eat clean! Diet is key to everything as you know. Good job on your weight loss.

Back