• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta question

chambs1

Registered
Reaction score
I want to do something mild for the summer, before getting into a heavier stack this fall. I was wondering, can Osta be stacked with BSL's AnoGenin for a month or so? Would it be worthwhile?

Osta can effectely/safely be stacked with anything. IMO a month run would be the minimum for it to be worth while. I personally like it 8-10 weeks.

Osta can effectely/safely be stacked with anything. IMO a month run would be the minimum for it to be worth while. I personally like it 8-10 weeks.
Yup, yup...I'm probably gonna run it all summer.

After coming off a highly effective cycle of Cyanostane and Super Trenabol stack (2nd place in nat'l qualifying physique competition! On my way to Nat'ls!) I am using Acosta and very pleased with how it's keeping my size up. Keep in mind I'm on a massive dosage of nine capsules per say, 5 pre-morning workout and 4 at bedtime. This dosage works well!
In a week I'll be stacking 1-Andro, Epi-Tren and BSL'snew a Cobra in preparation for the Nationals.

Osta and EpiAndro would be a fun 8 weeker.

I want to take a break from the pros until fall. I picked up a bottle of OstaRX from Orbit Nutrition as well as BSL's Ano-genin. Thanks for the responses!

Back