• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle layout feedback: halo/epi andro and quick question

Benoit23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First, just wanted to say I think this forum is awesome and like how unlike most others, people are actually helpful and not just constantly bashing people for asking questions.

Second, I'm new to posting, but have read up a ton and spent many hours on here. Just wanted to ask a few questions on my first stack. I'll lay it out first and you can give me feedback on how it looks and then ask them below.

Here is the layout:

male 25, 6'0", 165, bf% not sure but guessing fairly low (pic is updated)

week 1-6

- 3 caps epi andro/halo upon waking
- 3 caps acs before bed

pct weeks 7-10

- nolva before bed
- 3 caps acs before bed

weeks 10-12

- 3 caps e control/acs before bed

Other supps: joint support, multi, fish oils, taurine, vitamin C, zma
macros for cycle: ~~3500 calories - 95g fat, 380g protein, 315g carbs~~
workout plan: high intensity, volume

Been lifting for several years, but never had my macros that high, but from what I've read it's necessary to get the maximum results from the cycle and I can always worry about cutting some after my pct if needed but from what I've seen most people gain wait while body fat remaining the same or even dropping so really looking forward to seeing how it goes.

My questions:

- I know many don't recommend bridging on your first cycle, but others say it's completely fine if done right... That being said, would it be okay for me to bridge with osta? Taking it for 2 weeks at the end of the pct and then for 6 weeks solo then running this exact cycle again followed by pct? Would you suggest a different cycle the second time (ex: super dmz)? Also should I add anabolic matrix when I start the osta (read they work we'll together)?

that was my only real multi-part question. Again thanks for taking the time to read and any feedback at all would be appreciated whether on the stack or question.

Im not not too familiar with logging, but if someone has a suggestion for a format, I wouldn't be against trying if you guys wanted me to. I plan on starting after Spring Awakening in mid June.

Thanks,

Ben

Biggie,

Okay sounds good. Thanks for the response! Sounds like you recommend I should just run the cycle and pct, take 6-8 weeks off then run another one? Do you have any opinion on super dmz? It seems like some moderators are against it without having ran multiple cycles, but other moderators are all for it even on a first cycle as long as done properly. Assuming this first cycle goes fine, do you think I could run it after some off time or do you recommend a different second cycle as a stepping block working up to dmz? Thanks again I'm all about becoming as educated as possible.

If anyone else has opinions on the first post I'm open to hearing multiple views as well. thanks guys.

Just to touch on the "bridging" subject...I do know people have used Osta as a "bridge" (if you wanna call it that) right after a PCT, and right before another cycle. The thought process being that Osta isn't hormonal, so it's ok to run after a PCT and before another hormone cycle.

Just to touch on the "bridging" subject...I do know people have used Osta as a "bridge" (if you wanna call it that) right after a PCT, and right before another cycle. The thought process being that Osta isn't hormonal, so it's ok to run after a PCT and before another hormone cycle.

Thanks, EB! I appreciate the info. I think I'm going to plan on doing that. Starting Osta along with ACS after my PCT after Halo/Epi-Andro and then depending on how much I put on with that running Epi-Andro/Epi-Tren after the 8 weeks of Osta to cut down. Im hoping my macros appeared to be fine to really put on some solid lean mass in this first cycle.

One quick question, I think I saw where you and even others reccomend taking epi andro at atleast 4 caps. I noticed the cycle Adrenolin laid out was only 3 caps. Is that because it is 6 weeks instead of 4? Or do you think it would be wise to get another bottle of Epi-Andro and run it at 4 caps for the 6 weeks?

Thanks!

Thanks, EB! I appreciate the info. I think I'm going to plan on doing that. Starting Osta along with ACS after my PCT after Halo/Epi-Andro and then depending on how much I put on with that running Epi-Andro/Epi-Tren after the 8 weeks of Osta to cut down. Im hoping my macros appeared to be fine to really put on some solid lean mass in this first cycle.

One quick question, I think I saw where you and even others reccomend taking epi andro at atleast 4 caps. I noticed the cycle Adrenolin laid out was only 3 caps. Is that because it is 6 weeks instead of 4? Or do you think it would be wise to get another bottle of Epi-Andro and run it at 4 caps for the 6 weeks?

Thanks!
I also have to say that I wouldn't necessarily be wild about you "bridging" so early in the game...I was just clarifying how some are using Osta after a PCT.

As far as any of the Andros go...I prefer them at 4 caps daily.

I also have to say that I wouldn't necessarily be wild about you "bridging" so early in the game...I was just clarifying how some are using Osta after a PCT.

As far as any of the Andros go...I prefer them at 4 caps daily.

Okay cool. Sounds like it may be best to just run the cycle and PCT to see how it goes and what gains I get, then take 8 weeks completely off before hitting it again. Appreciate it man. I'll grab another bottle of Epi-Andro as well and run it at 4 caps.

Okay cool. Sounds like it may be best to just run the cycle and PCT to see how it goes and what gains I get, then take 8 weeks completely off before hitting it again. Appreciate it man. I'll grab another bottle of Epi-Andro as well and run it at 4 caps.
:cool:

Thanks! Plan to start it Monday and will hopefully log it on here if I can. If for no other reason it'll help me keep my own progress haha

I guess this would be more of a Mike Arnold kind of question, but here's my understanding;

The whole point of a bridge, traditionally, is to extend a cycle into another compound, either for a different desired effect, or less toxic, or whatever the reasoning may be... but the cycle would remain fluid throughout otherwise, and PCT would be at the end when you're done with all the compounds...

^^That makes sense to me, because it allows one to extend a cycle a few more weeks safely in some instances, without putting the 2-cycle rollercoaster on the HPTA

Doing a PCT and then directly jumping on even a mildly suppressive compound (with the intent of later running even more suppressive compounds to shut down again), however, does not make sense to me if the goal is full recovery (which, with any PCT, should be)

We could say "make sure your 2nd PCT is solid" but then what exactly would be the point of the first PCT?? Thnx
Yeah, I just touched on that on another thread in General Dicussion. This is why I keep clarifying that it's not ideal. This is simply what others have done...mainly when they're impatient, haha!

I guess this would be more of a Mike Arnold kind of question, but here's my understanding;

The whole point of a bridge, traditionally, is to extend a cycle into another compound, either for a different desired effect, or less toxic, or whatever the reasoning may be... but the cycle would remain fluid throughout otherwise, and PCT would be at the end when you're done with all the compounds...

^^That makes sense to me, because it allows one to extend a cycle a few more weeks safely in some instances, without putting the 2-cycle rollercoaster on the HPTA

Doing a PCT and then directly jumping on even a mildly suppressive compound (with the intent of later running even more suppressive compounds to shut down again), however, does not make sense to me if the goal is full recovery (which, with any PCT, should be)

We could say "make sure your 2nd PCT is solid" but then what exactly would be the point of the first PCT?? Thnx

So you're saying that if it were to be done, its actually better to run a cycle, no PCT, run 4 weeks Osta, followed by another cycle, then finally a PCT rather than rollercoasting and doing cycle, PCT, mildly suppressive Osta into another cycle, then PCT? I obviously do not know enough about it and am just curious, but how would that be safer than getting the natural levels back up first with a PCT then running a little longer cycle (Osta into something else) followed by another PCT. Are you just saying all that up and down is actually more harmful than just running a super long cycle of PH then Osta then PH then finally PCT?

I'm not even thinking about messing with this being it's my first cycle, just trying to educate myself.

So you're saying that if it were to be done, its actually better to run a cycle, no PCT, run 4 weeks Osta, followed by another cycle, then finally a PCT rather than rollercoasting and doing cycle, PCT, mildly suppressive Osta into another cycle, then PCT? I obviously do not know enough about it and am just curious, but how would that be safer than getting the natural levels back up first with a PCT then running a little longer cycle (Osta into something else) followed by another PCT. Are you just saying all that up and down is actually more harmful than just running a super long cycle of PH then Osta then PH then finally PCT?

I'm not even thinking about messing with this being it's my first cycle, just trying to educate myself.

Too late to edit, but just saw you posted the question on the Mike Arnold Q & A sticky to get his opinion. Will follow that to see what he has to say.

Back