• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ignorant question

BenJie

Registered
Reaction score
I plan on running a cycle of epi tren and using proper pct with serm. However, I was told by 2 people you don't keep your gains after the PCT. I know this is quite stupid to ask but are they true? One of the guys sent me a video from this guy on YouTube and the guy looked pretty big from what I could tell and one of the things he said is the only way to keep your gains is if you cycle non stop pretty much. I couldn't really judge the information that he gave just because I never ran a cycle before.
My diet is pretty lean and I consume about 3000-4000 calories when I'm gaining. I slowly increase the calories to about 4000 and I've gone to 4100 or so. I train 6x a week and play intramural sports just as a past time.

i want to do physique competitions mainly MPD (men's physique). I just want to know whether or not if the whole thing about losing all the gains after the cycle is complete shit or not. I don't plan on running another cycle for a while after this just because I am prone to drug tests at work and as part of the intramural sports and the MPD.

You'll keep your gains if you run a proper PCT and keep your cals at maintenance or above. Remember, maintenance cals change with every pound gained.

Keeping LBM is highly dependent on nutrition and training. Lazy guys that slack off after cycle lose their gains. Hard working guys that eat right keep most of their gains.

Quit calling me lazy....I know already :)

Haha thanks. I was really curious because they continued to say even with a PCT you lose your gains after a couple months ect. And it sounded like bullshit but I again have never ran a cycle.

Haha thanks. I was really curious because they continued to say even with a PCT you lose your gains after a couple months ect. And it sounded like bullshit but I again have never ran a cycle.

My first 3 years of cycling I just kept getting bigger and stronger but I ate a lot off cycle and trained like my life depended on it. There's actually a good study showing the benefits of steroids a full 2 years after the medications are stopped.

http://www.the-aps.org/mm/hp/Audiences/Public-Press/For-the-Press/releases/Archive/08/30.html

Back