• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle Advise Please

Warbird40

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to start a cycle of SDMZ and would like some advise on the best way to use the supplements I currently have. This will be a bulking cycle (my 3rd over all with all previous cycles being Epi). I am 5'10, 205 with around 12-14% BF. Also I am considering bridging with Osta and doing an Epi cycle after DMZ.
This is what I have:

Full bottles: 1 DMZ, 1 Epi, 1 Formadrol Extreme, 2 Isa Test
Used bottles: Endosurge (65 caps), Halo Stane (35 caps), Erase (46 caps) along with Cycle Assist, DAA, Organ Shield, Liver Clean, ZMA, Vitamins, Milk T, Hawthorn Berrie Caps, etc.

I am thinking:
DMZ for 4 weeks solo, 4-6 weeks of PTC, 4-6 weeks of Osta, 4 weeks of Epi and then PCT for 4-6 weeks. How does this sound? Should I add the 17 days worth of Halostane to the DMZ cycle or to the Epi cycle?

I know its overkill to add Epi to DMZ, thats why I would like to bridge with Osta between.

Your thoughts/advise please.

Hey man. I am by no means an expert. Actually I am far from it, however I do know that doing something like that to the body with dmz ostra and epi can be harsh so I recommend getting a SERM.

Cycle looks like it was just quickly jumbled together, and not really well thought out.. what you posted isn't even a bridge. I'd run it

Weeks 1 - 6
Epi

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta

Weeks 9 - 12
SDMZ

Weeks 13 - 16
SERM

Weeks 16 - 18
AI

Advanced Cycle Support from start to finish.

Thanks

Cycle looks like it was just quickly jumbled together, and not really well thought out.. what you posted isn't even a bridge. I'd run it

Weeks 1 - 6
Epi

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta

Weeks 9 - 12
SDMZ

Weeks 13 - 16
SERM

Weeks 16 - 18
AI

Advanced Cycle Support from start to finish.

Thanks Adrenolin. I listed what I have and what I thought should work, but I am no expert and thats why I am here. You have answered my questions, its appreciated.

Which SERM?

Thanks Adrenolin. I listed what I have and what I thought should work, but I am no expert and thats why I am here. You have answered my questions, its appreciated.

I am looking at HCP Tamoxifen 30ml bottle...will this be a good choice for a 4 week cycle of DMZ? How do I dose it and do I need one or two 30ml bottles?
Thanks

I would go ahead and grab the 60ML mate. You will get more bang for your buck and easily have enough for a second cycle.

I am looking at HCP Tamoxifen 30ml bottle...will this be a good choice for a 4 week cycle of DMZ? How do I dose it and do I need one or two 30ml bottles?
Thanks

I would get the 60 ml bottle just in case you need to dose longer.

20 mg Nolva daily

Back