• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keeping strength through PCT?

PL8TES

Registered
Reaction score
I've made some huge strength gains off of this cycle. Weight is through the roof and all my lifts have improved dramatically. I only have 2 weeks left on cycle.

What is the best possible way to keep this strength through pct? Obviously, keep protein/cals up as usual.

Originally planned to use nolva at 20mg a day, then an AI after.

Would I be better off using nolva, an OTC pct product, an AI, cortisol control, low dose osta, and some clen? Obviously, this is a LOT to use, but I should be able to keep all my gains if I went this route, correct?

Don't over do your PCT, the moment your crush your estrogen into the ground is the moment you can start kissing some of your gains goodbye. Don't use Osta in PCT it's counter productive. Don't use Clen in PCT, save it for afterward if you decide to cut then.

As you already stated, keep your calories up in PCT, especially carbohydrates. Also, keep a consistently high water intake. Supplement with creatine and beta alanine if you are not already, and simply just continue working out hard and consistently.

Don't over do your PCT, the moment your crush your estrogen into the ground is the moment you can start kissing some of your gains goodbye. Don't use Osta in PCT it's counter productive. Don't use Clen in PCT, save it for afterward if you decide to cut then.

As you already stated, keep your calories up in PCT, especially carbohydrates. Also, keep a consistently high water intake. Supplement with creatine and beta alanine if you are not already, and simply just continue working out hard and consistently.
Agreed.

Back