• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta and 1-Andro

James

Registered
Reaction score
Thinking of running osta and 1-Andro. Want to run the 1_Andro at 4 caps per day for four weeks. The Osta I was thinking of running for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day. I have done a cycle of metha drol and a cycle of super dmz 2.0. Although it has been a while so I don't exactly remember what to take during the cycle along with the osta and andro. How exactly should I run the PCT and all in all how many bottles of each product should I be buying? Thank you in advance,

-James

2 bottles of 1-andro and 2 bottles of Osta Rx.

For PCT you will only need 1 bottle of Ultra Male. The Ultra Male is best at 1 cap daily so it may be used for several Post Cycle Therapies.

How many bottles of the cycle support would you get? So it should look like this?

Weeks 1-4
4 caps daily 1-Andro
3 caps daily Osta
ACS

Weeks 4-8
3 caps daily Osta
ACS

PCT
Ultra Male 1 cap daily

Also with the Andro it would be 2 caps in the morning and 2 at night correct? Not one cap four times a day

I use ACS at 2 caps daily. Its the perfect amount IMHO.

I think your proposed AM/PM dosing schedule for 1-Andro is a good idea brother.

Osta and 1-Andro is one of my favorite cycles! Very mild, dry, but still great for strength and muscle fullness.

Back