• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super-dmz rx

808bigdog

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha! Im new to this forum, but not new to PH world. Anyways I was looking into trying out super-dmz rx for my next cycle. I have done alot of mass/bulk cycles, now I want try & get lean & hard with some size for summer. Im 6 feet, around 250lbs & been lifting for 18 years. I have some body fat dont know what it is & did many PH's in the past. Besides the ingredient dymethyzine in your product what else does it have? some say Superdrol others say no. Mahalo (THANK YOU) :cool:

15mg of Dymethazine and 5mg of 3-Keta, the current version does not have SD.

we are working on a new re-formulation and it will be called Super-DMZ Rx Ver. 2.0, it will be superior to the original version.

Thanks Prince! So 2 caps/day for my size or 3 caps? And also would this be run for 4 weeks or 6 week cycle? Im looing to get lean & hard for summer. Alsowould it be good to throw in OSTA-RX into my PCT?

Last edited:
I would start with two caps and see how you feel then up it to 3 caps, you can use Osta with PCT or after PCT to help maintain all gains.

If you look in the right places you can still find the orginal formula out there. I just finished my PCT from my cycle of Super DMZ. The cycle was f*cking amazing. I put on 12 pounds and strength went through the roof. Once I stop taking DMZ I lost 4 pounds of nasty water weight and now I'm happy as all hell with my run of Super DMZ. The only side affects I had were in the last week (week 4), my heart got a little fast every time I took a pill and then I got some SERIOUS acne on my shoulders, arms and chest. The acne is just now disappearing after 4 weeks of my pct. Good luck with the run man. I wrote down my experience with it on here on one of the forums if you want to check it out. I think it's call Super DMZ and me

Thanks bro I'll check out your log. Don't really want to do dmz/sd stack. That's why I was looking into what was in super-dmz rx. Wanted to what other got out of taking this one.

Thanks bro I'll check out your log. Don't really want to do dmz/sd stack. That's why I was looking into what was in super-dmz rx. Wanted to what other got out of taking this one.

I believe he was referring to the old DMZ that already contained SD.

Taking Super-DMZ Rx will cause you to inherit some massive pumps, wicked muscle mass and unleash a beast in you at the gym you never knew you had! I finished up my 12wk cycle with the above and had minimal bloat, overall cuts were amazing, strength went up 15lbs within the 4wk suggested period and have been off going on three weeks and I am still getting stronger and maintaining my size. I didn't have any libido issues or sides.

Thanks chris! Think I'll pick me up a bottle. Also do you think throwing in OSTA rx would be good?

Back