• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test with halo and osta rx?

raymondtrudeau

Registered
Reaction score
iam starting week 4 of osta rx stacked with halo extrem of a 6 week cycle...a friend at teh gym told me to take 5 weeks of test (injetions),is it ok to combine it with stack iam doing now? or should i wait till the 6 weeks are finished

You are totally fine to combine them. How much test are we talking? Is this your 1st time with injectables? If it is your 1st time I would suggest you wait and do more research. Its a whole different ball game when you start adding in test and other injectables. You need on cycle AI's perhaps HCG and a Serm for PCT.

Ideally you would run the test alongside your entire cycle and I personally wouldn't run osta any less than 8 weeks.

You are totally fine to combine them. How much test are we talking? Is this your 1st time with injectables? If it is your 1st time I would suggest you wait and do more research. Its a whole different ball game when you start adding in test and other injectables. You need on cycle AI's perhaps HCG and a Serm for PCT.

Ideally you would run the test alongside your entire cycle and I personally wouldn't run osta any less than 8 weeks.

yes it is the first time for injections and for dosage i will have to ask friend from gym what he suggests he said 5 weeks..and sorry but what is on cycle AI's perhaps HCG and a Serm for PCT.? is this nova?
thanks

In your position at the moment I honestly recommend that you just finish up your current halo osta cycle and forget the test.

You really need to do some research before you go jumping into injectables. Try adding test into your next cycle after you understand all of the ancillaries that need to be used on and post cycle. Just google search the things in my 1st post for starters.

Good luck!

In your position at the moment I honestly recommend that you just finish up your current halo osta cycle and forget the test.

You really need to do some research before you go jumping into injectables. Try adding test into your next cycle after you understand all of the ancillaries that need to be used on and post cycle. Just google search the things in my 1st post for starters.

Good luck!

This

Listen to the advice given man, you should know the doses and ester of test off the top of your head before starting

Back