• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PH Newbie needs help with Halo/Cyano stack (from experienced users)

Big Country

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 42yr old male, 230lbs, appx 20%BF, 6'. Working out 5-7 days/wk, 200+g protein daily 5 meals, carb cycling but on low side to reduce BF. Want to lose the fat and get lean & hard. Looking at doing a Halo/Cyano stack. Lots of info on this site and others, but confusing reading different variations and alternative suggestions.

I want to do this intelligently and not screw up my body, so I am certainly concerned about my on cycle and post cycle support.

Questions:

1) As a first-time PH user, is it recommended to stack, or just try Halo or Cyano as a stand alone? or, is it okay to go ahead and stack?

2) If I do stack, what's the suggested cycle length, 6 or 8 wks?

3) If I do stack, when would I introduce the Cyano into the cycle, and at what dose and duration?

4) What on cycle support is suggested and doses?

5) What post cycle support is suggested and doses and for how long?

Thanks for bearing with the newbie questions, and I'll try to keep them to a minimum.

With you being 42yrs young I would start out slow and build from there. Just do a Halo run listed on our website & build from there.

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

If your feeling froggy you can jump the Halo up to 3caps e/d.

I also suggest you get your body fat down at 3-5% more either before or during to see maximum gains!

Thanks for the guidance--really appreciated!

With you being 42yrs young I would start out slow and build from there. Just do a Halo run listed on our website & build from there.

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

If your feeling froggy you can jump the Halo up to 3caps e/d.

Thanks Heavy! I'll ease into this. Yes, 42yrs young :) I know, no spring chicken, but, not an old geezer yet either. Past infantry life was rough on me, and a desk job now is killing me. Decided to resculpt my body and I think Halo will help get me there. I'll start w/ 2ed and likely hold there unless I feel I need 3.

Again, thanks for responding, as I know every other newbie is hitting you up as they come on here too. Wish I had taken pics about 3wks ago (when I restarted my weight training). Have already lost 10lbs, mostly fat, from doing a lot of cardio. Gut is going down, arms getting bigger. Can't wait to see the results Halo gives.

Bigger & better.

Cheers,
James

I also suggest you get your body fat down at 3-5% more either before or during to see maximum gains!

Thanks Chris--agreed. Managing strict diet, and should see some impressive results over next eight weeks. Metabolism has been slow but improving since changing my diet. Not as young as I used to be either. Started working out about 3wks ago after a long hiatus, and have already lost 10lbs. I'm starting to obsess about the gut I am getting rid of. Looking forward to the Halo experience. Thanks again for your patience and the response.

Cheers,
James

You're going to love it bro! Halo is great and if you like it I'd definitely recommend the Halo/Cyano stack for your next cycle.

i did halo and cyano on my first cycle and it treated me very well but i was very careful and took everyones advice...to be safe

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm finishing my PCT and pleased with the results. Lost 20lbs--although I know most want to gain, I wanted to lose a lot of fat and get more muscular. Mission accomplished. Lost 20lbs, gained significant strength, more muscular and defined now. Can see a six pack developing, where before I had a keg. Nice getting some attention from the ladies as well. Just came back from the beach and felt great getting noticed. Have had younger guys at the gym comment that they hope they look as good when they get my age. Not bragging, but just want to share. Not sure if I'll do the Cyano/Halo combo for the next cycle or straight DMZ. Only two side effects I had was a very bad cough at about the third week; I've read others report having same symptoms with PHs. And, sleepy almost all the time feeling like my head was in a fog. Nothing else negative to report. Not prone to gyno, so didn't take anything to counter it--also read not necessary with Halo. Was very concerned about goofing up, as this was my first cycle with anything, so I wanted to ease into it and follow the recommended doses/supplements, etc. Worked great!

Thakns for the reply. Not sure If I'm going to do Halo/Cyano combo, just Cyano, or just DMZ. I don't want to over tax my system but have read a lot of good reports on the Halo/Cyano combo. I think I could have stood increasing my dosage of Halo to 3xday but decided to stay at 2xday for my first cycle.

You're going to love it bro! Halo is great and if you like it I'd definitely recommend the Halo/Cyano stack for your next cycle.

Halo-Extreme is one of the best things going, you won't be disappointed.

Back