• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gyno from DMZ 3.0

nysbodyking

Registered
Reaction score
I took super dmz 3 about 3 months ago and now have gynecomastia due to a poor pct. It has to be irreversible right? bought letro from ag guys website and that didn't work. Is surgery my only option?

Nolvadex is commonly prescribed for gyno treatment and can also be used for recovery. Nolva is a no brainer for PCT because of this dual purpose.

20mg Nolva daily is a standard dose. Many docs will have you run it 60-90 days brother.

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

My doctor will research and see that this drug is commonly prescribed for breast cancer and other serious illnesses. How can i convince him to prescribe it?

My doctor will research and see that this drug is commonly prescribed for breast cancer and other serious illnesses. How can i convince him to prescribe it?

Its also prescribed for gyno. If your doc doesn't know that then find a different one or just treat yourself.

Its also prescribed for gyno. If your doc doesn't know that then find a different one or just treat yourself.

Treat yourself! As mentioned above, Hardcore Peptides Nolva (tamoxifen) is on point.

I started getting gyno and am 2 weeks into nolva right now, it has done more than just stop, it has begun reversing and is no longer as noticeable.

I started getting gyno and am 2 weeks into nolva right now, it has done more than just stop, it has begun reversing and is no longer as noticeable.

Right on!!

I am taking nova now and all the way through my Andro cycle. I am waiting to see if it will help with the lump under my nipple that I've had for over 3 years due to no pct when I did numerous pros and was uneducated.

I think that the nova will only prevent more growth, but won't eliminate whats already there. Correct?

So how many bottles of the 60ml bottles do i need from that site? If u said that i need to take 20 mg a day

Just ordered it. Can you walk me thru exactly how i should take it, when, and whether or not i should eat before/after, etc.

I usually take it before bed. I shake the bottle vigorously, extract 1ML into oral syringe, shoot it down, and thats it. Food intake is pretty irrelevant. As long as you take it the same time every day you should be fine.

You just shoot it into ur mouth without mixing it with a drink??

Ive got minor gyno, little lumps and puffy nipples. Ive only had it for like 5 weeks Think this will go away if i run this nova correctly?

Ive got minor gyno, little lumps and puffy nipples. Ive only had it for like 5 weeks Think this will go away if i run this nova correctly?

New gyno growth may be reversed with Nolvadex. Its a very effective compound. There are no guarantees but many users have reported gyno reversal.

Should nova be run during cycle or w pct? For precautions? Im on week 1 d5 of m sten

Back