• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting Halo cycle

rich47

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, starting new cycle of Halo tomorrow morning. Any special instructions on taking.
This is my thinking, also taking Osta on the 2nd week of my last 4 week of cycle.

Halo Extreme - 1 cap @ 6am 1 cap @ 6pm
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 cap @ 9am 1 cap @ 4pm
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap @ noon
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 cap @ 9am 1 cap @ 4pm

Thanks

Hello, starting new cycle of Halo tomorrow morning. Any special instructions on taking.
This is my thinking, also taking Osta on the 2nd week of my last 4 week of cycle.

Halo Extreme - 1 cap @ 6am 1 cap @ 6pm
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 cap @ 9am 1 cap @ 4pm
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap @ noon
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 cap @ 9am 1 cap @ 4pm

Thanks

Hey rich47,

Your cycle looks good. As a rule of thumb make sure you take your pills with some sort of food, either with an actual meal for better absorption or with a protein shake and some form of carbs if it's a lighter snack.

I also recently learned that you can just take all pills at the same time once in the morning and the rest in the evening, spaced 10 to 12 hours apart; personally, this is my HaloX schedule:

WEEKS 1 - 4
AM
Anabolic Matrix1capsule 6:30 AM
Halo (with food)1capsule 7:30 AM
Ultra Male (with food)1capsule 7:30 AM
Advanced Cycle Support1
capsule 9:00 AM

PM
Halo (with food)1
capsule 7:30 PM
Advanced Cycle Support1capsule 8:30 PM
Anabolic Matrix1capsule 9:00 PM

WEEKS 5 - 8
AM
Anabolic Matrix1capsule 6:30 AM
E-Control1capsule 7:00 AM
Ultra Male (with food)1capsule 7:30 AM
Advanced Cycle Support1capsule 9:00 AM

PM
E-Control1
capsule 1:00 PM
E-Control1capsule 7:00 PM
Advanced Cycle Support1capsule 8:30 PM
Anabolic Matrix1capsule 10:00 PM

VERY IMPORTANT - Hydration is key brother! I am only 140 lbs and drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day, this helps tremendously!

Good luck and feel free to post any more questions.

Both of you guys are on point here. Keep us updated as this only helps us make better IML prods better. Thanks guys!

Cycle looks great!
As Don said, keep water by your side.

Good luck with your cycle

Keep us posted on your progress.

holler

Hey rich47, how are things going? Feeling good thus far? Give us a holler.
Hey all things are going well next week is my last week on halo then I start my pct with osta. No sid effects yet feel really well this halo is the bomb great stuff gains and strength are really good for a guy my age. Will update when done with my pct.

Hey all things are going well next week is my last week on halo then I start my pct with osta. No sid effects yet feel really well this halo is the bomb great stuff gains and strength are really good for a guy my age. Will update when done with my pct.

Very cool, look forward to that.

Back