• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Big ramy june 2014

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, May 31st..close enough to June.

oops NSP beat me to the punch!! Sorry fellas..Big Ramy did somehow get bigger here though LOL.

oops NSP beat me to the punch!! Sorry fellas..Big Ramy did somehow get bigger here though LOL.
What a beast ... Oh btw Wes, I tried out your shrug exercise today cuz my traps are sort of a spot I just can't seem to get to grow, and wow what a burn. Gunna keep that as a staple in the routine for months to come to see how it goes.

oops NSP beat me to the punch!!

all good. I posted it in the sport section, good to have it here too. His quads gotta be damn near 40"

What a beast ... Oh btw Wes, I tried out your shrug exercise today cuz my traps are sort of a spot I just can't seem to get to grow, and wow what a burn. Gunna keep that as a staple in the routine for months to come to see how it goes.

Awesome man..very cool. thanx for giving those a shot..im sure they will work well :) Ive been doing those for 90% of my routine still..I will throw in some heavy upright rows..like momentum based ones..but that routine works wonders for me :)

Very cool to hear :)

all good. I posted it in the sport section, good to have it here too. His quads gotta be damn near 40"

yep one of his legs is probably the size of 2 normal mans legs combined :)

Agreed! My clients hate me for implementing that shrug technique. :)

Agreed! My clients hate me for implementing that shrug technique. :)

I'm going to have to work my way slowly up to 20 reps, I was toast after about 10-12 and no way was i getting 20 seconds on each hold haha

Back