• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PH question

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
OK I need some Ol Skool help here...I'm looking to run another pH but I'm not sure of the one. I can tell you my last run was with Cyanostane Rx.
I loved that cycle to the max ,even so that I had to get 3 bottles and put it up for hard times , now them times have camed n gone..
So now what I'm asking is what's the best thing out now that's like that.
Oh by the way I do powerlifting as my training but I love dry and somewhat rapid gains that I can easily take care of and I don't like taking a boatload of pills everyday.. Lol..that's why I loved cyanostane Rx..Thanks
The only sides I had I think was a nosebleed n I'm not sure it camed from that.. Maybe it did...lol..

Msten or SuperDMZ 3.0 with maybe 4 andro or so would be a great stack. I will be honest. I really think an epi tren and msten stack with 4 andro would be great but that's my opinion and I personally think you will gain strength, mass, and shed fat like a boss.

Thanks for the info.. I'll stop by the supplement store tomorrow and pick up a few bottles of Dmz 3.0 or Mstan or whatever they got there...I think this will be fun...lol...

Thanks for the info.. I'll stop by the supplement store tomorrow and pick up a few bottles of Dmz 3.0 or Mstan or whatever they got there...I think this will be fun...lol...
Yeah, since you liked Cyanostane (we all did :(), a stack like SDMZ 3.0 or M-Sten/Epi-Tren as stated would most likely be the way to go. Read about the products to get an idea of which way you wanna go. And take advantage of the discount codes! :D

Yeah, since you liked Cyanostane (we all did :(), a stack like SDMZ 3.0 or M-Sten/Epi-Tren as stated would most likely be the way to go. Read about the products to get an idea of which way you wanna go. And take advantage of the discount codes! :D

Looks like I came to the game too late for this Cyanostane stuff huh... everytime i see the word mentioned its followed by a sad response missing it lol

I feel like I am actually part of the community now haha.

Back