• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MSten or Super DMZ

chris2888

Registered
Reaction score
I just signed up with the site as a forum poster as I have been a lurker for a while. Should I do M-Sten by itself or Super DMZ? Here is what I am looking for and concerned about....

I am looking for 10-15- pounds of lean Keep able muscle tissue. One of the most important thing is hair loss for me. Starting loosing it 2 years ago from previously AAS. What is the best and most potent, legal and what dose cycle would you recommend? I might possibly take finestride and dura along with it, but really wanted to not touch those either. What do you think?

I also power lift a little, so strength and size would be great, but dont want to bloat or loose most of the gains when coming off and going PCT.

Thanks for any help. Was thinking 6 week cycle then PCT.

Also - Diet and Training in check. Have run anabolics before.

6 week cycle? Msten is safer for that length of time. Of course we cant recommend you exceed 4 weeks, but if you must and your concerned about any possible sides, then run msten solo at 20mgs per day. Its a great clean cycle, good gains and a little hard work + proper supplementation during PCT will help you keep your gains in tact.

Well that answers one important question about the Fina or Dur. Guess I will stick with just topical DHT blockers in the scalp like Alzelic acid spiro.

Chez- I was thinking M-Sten at 30 a day if I ran it... too much?

There are many guys that run it at 30 and love it. This is higher than we can recommend to you but its not outrageous. However if you never ran msten before, youll see great results at 20 and the sides are easily manageable.

There are many guys that run it at 30 and love it. This is higher than we can recommend to you but its not outrageous. However if you never ran msten before, youll see great results at 20 and the sides are easily manageable.

I could not have said it better! Chez in for the rescue!

6 week cycle? Msten is safer for that length of time. Of course we cant recommend you exceed 4 weeks, but if you must and your concerned about any possible sides, then run msten solo at 20mgs per day. Its a great clean cycle, good gains and a little hard work + proper supplementation during PCT will help you keep your gains in tact.

100% agree!

Hey guys while we are on the topic I wanted to ask 1 more question and it concerns the hair loss issue talked about above. If you guys think MSten isnt the right choice please let me know. If something is close to as good of gains but easier on the hairline I am not married to MSten, just heard it would be very easy on the hair. Any feedback on this? Is another product better? Maybe the Super 3.0 is out of the question anyway. Anything in there that will cause the hair to drop? I am already dumping the Fina and Dur because of the above article by Patrick, so want to be extra cautious now. What does anyone think here?

This is great news. I might just stick with MSten only instead of moving in Super DMZ. Terrific advice thank you very much.

Ive seen countless logs on msten and msten-containing products and have yet to see a complaint about hair loss. Not saying it cannot happen, just saying it's highly unlikely and is not a common side effect of this particular compound that I'm aware. I'm also prone to MPB, had no issues with msten

Super DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 both have msten in them, along with other designers, so either way you would be taking msten. If you want to be "extra cautious" then stick to msten solo, start at 20mg daily and work from there to find personal sweet spot. If you see any considerable issues creep up in the process you can always discontinue use... orals have short half-lives and are generally quick to flush out of the system

Msten was my favorite ph cycle ever. Got strong like bull and kept fat off with little to no sides.

I ran it at 40mgs. Have ran it plenty of times since. Usually with something else

Back