• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on my Super Dmz 3.0 cycle. Want to make sure it's gtg

Eug3ne

Registered
Reaction score
I've ran two H-drol cycles in the past, and Super Dmz 3.0 looked like it would be a nice product to try next. Just wanna make sure my setup looks good? Any advice or input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Weeks 1-4 Super Dmz 3.0 2 pills a day lifting days and 1 pill on off days
Weeks 1-8 forma stanzol 4 pumps am/pm
weeks 1-8 Hcgenerate
Weeks 1-8 cycle assist
Weeks 5-8 Torem 90/60/60/30
Weeks 5-8 DAA
Weeks 5-8 unleashed

SDMZ 3.0 CYCLE:

Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2-4 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2-4 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

I've already got the products I have listed in my cabinet. I stocked up on sales in the past. Seems like the products you have listed do the same thing as what I currently have. For instance the 4-andro seems similar to Hcgenerate? Anything wrong with what I have? Thanks

If the products you listed are better I don't mind getting what I need to properly run the cycle.

I've already got the products I have listed in my cabinet. I stocked up on sales in the past. Seems like the products you have listed do the same thing as what I currently have. For instance the 4-andro seems similar to Hcgenerate? Anything wrong with what I have? Thanks

If the products you listed are better I don't mind getting what I need to properly run the cycle.
4-andro converts to Testosterone upon ingestion. Hcgenerate is a natty T booster that will not work while you are on a designer or PH because you are shut down.

Would running the forma stanzol while on cycle be advised to help control the estrogen levels?

In your opinion do you think I should start out with the super DMZ 2.0 vs 3.0 to see how my body reacts to stacking compounds? Don't want to jump in too deep too fast with 3 methyls.

Alright, sounds like a smart move. Still recommend a 4 week cycle or can it be ran for 6 weeks if no sides are experienced? Thanks for the quick reply! Since I already have 2 bottles of the super DMZ 3.0 ill save it for a later run.

Back