• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Would like help with MSTEN RX stack

Mac21

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been posted and you guys have answered this a bunch of times, but I just got my stack in the mail today and would like some help with how exactly to take my pills. I know it shows how to cycle them on when you're buying, but for example andro rx says "take two capsules daily". Does that mean two at once or split them up through the day or take some before you workout?. If someone could help with exactly how to take every pill that would be great. My friend said he took the advanced cycle support a week before he started all the others just to further support the organs. Btw I'm 25 almost 26, 6'2" 185-190. I've been working out for 4-5 years now, sometimes on and off but for the past 8 months I've been going on a regular basis 4-5 times per week and I feel like my muscle mass has hit a stand still and I can't gain anymore. Thanks in advance guys.

Ps- did you guys eat heavy and keep on with your protein intake while on this stack or did you diet?

I'm sorry if this has been posted and you guys have answered this a bunch of times, but I just got my stack in the mail today and would like some help with how exactly to take my pills. I know it shows how to cycle them on when you're buying, but for example andro rx says "take two capsules daily". Does that mean two at once or split them up through the day or take some before you workout?. If someone could help with exactly how to take every pill that would be great. My friend said he took the advanced cycle support a week before he started all the others just to further support the organs. Btw I'm 25 almost 26, 6'2" 185-190. I've been working out for 4-5 years now, sometimes on and off but for the past 8 months I've been going on a regular basis 4-5 times per week and I feel like my muscle mass has hit a stand still and I can't gain anymore. Thanks in advance guys.

Ps- did you guys eat heavy and keep on with your protein intake while on this stack or did you diet?

youll want to divide up your PH am/pm around 12 hours apart and then your acs prior to bed usually 4 hours or so after your second PH dosage. You could take the acs a week before it definitely can't hurt some people run it all year round it's just good in general. Diet all comes down to what you're looking for. Run a surplus of about 300-500 if you want to add some mass or run a deficit of the same if you want to cut. Of course keep taking your shakes and make sure you have your macros fit for whatever your goal is. Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day as well. I'd suggest joint support and multi-vitamin as we'll if you're not taking them. Keep taurine on hand in case of back pumps which some ppl report on m sten. that should about do it and of course a pct (nolva followed by e control I'd suggest) but that goes without saying.

youll want to divide up your PH am/pm around 12 hours apart and then your acs prior to bed usually 4 hours or so after your second PH dosage. You could take the acs a week before it definitely can't hurt some people run it all year round it's just good in general. Diet all comes down to what you're looking for. Run a surplus of about 300-500 if you want to add some mass or run a deficit of the same if you want to cut. Of course keep taking your shakes and make sure you have your macros fit for whatever your goal is. Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day as well. I'd suggest joint support and multi-vitamin as we'll if you're not taking them. Keep taurine on hand in case of back pumps which some ppl report on m sten. that should about do it and of course a pct (nolva followed by e control I'd suggest) but that goes without saying.
I concur.

Where do I get novla from online and same with taurine? I'm really not sure about those I'm about to look them up right now. This is why I wanted to come here as ask before taking these haha

Where do I get novla from online and same with taurine? I'm really not sure about those I'm about to look them up right now. This is why I wanted to come here as ask before taking these haha
Check eb's sig for discount at hardcore peptides for nolva (tamoxifen citrate) and I just use NOW taurine powder it's cheap just google it

Awesome, really appreciate it man.

One more question that might be dumb and I'm sure I can just wait until I receive it because it will have directions, but do you take that novla By drops in your mouth?

You take the nolvadex before bed (1ML) either with water or just down the hatchet.

Back