• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dmz 3.0 + extreme cutting stack

Roro

Registered
Reaction score
New to the forum just looking for advice and suggestions.
was thinking of adding super dmz to the extreme cutting stack. Of course along with all the body support supps. 4 to 6 weeks max. Doable or would this be way overkill? Drop halo or osta or keep all 3? Diet would be geared toward fat loss but wouldn't mind the strength gains. This would happen in maybe month to month and half range little more little less just depending on some other things. I know some of you probably goin to chop my kneck for asking but it's cool. I'm actually living in Kuwait was a security contractor here. the needles are readily available but id rather go this route this time just to see what the results. Ran tren ace and test prop and gh for 3.5 months. With minimal cardio still dropped about 22lbs. Looking to drop about another 20 but without the needles. I know curiosity killed the cat but I'm curious:) I did use a ph a few years back the strength gains were amazing. But that was back before I cared about shredding and nutrition I just wanted to move iron:) Looking forward to comments open to anything. Feel free to ask anything also.

Hello roro

This suggested stack is a bit much. Superdmz3.0 by itself has three heavy duty compounds in it. If shredding is your goal then run the cutting stack as is. If you want to add anything then add 2 bottles of epiandro and youll have a killer cycle. Save superdmz3.0 for a solo run later on, youll love it.

Our signatures have discount codes to save you 15% on your order.

Yeah I agree with CHEZ. DMZ 3.0 would be better for a solo stack

Hello roro

This suggested stack is a bit much. Superdmz3.0 by itself has three heavy duty compounds in it. If shredding is your goal then run the cutting stack as is. If you want to add anything then add 2 bottles of epiandro and youll have a killer cycle. Save superdmz3.0 for a solo run later on, youll love it.

Our signatures have discount codes to save you 15% on your order.

Yeah I agree with CHEZ. DMZ 3.0 would be better for a solo stack
Spot on.

Back