• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

nobody likes epi andro?

daywalker72

Registered
Reaction score
How come im not seeing more people running epi andro?

I love this stuff.
Used 4 caps a day for about a month.

its the only ph ive used that actually made me feel BETTER than normal
usually i feel like shit on a ph cycle
i felt alpha, energetic, etc. my shoulders got super round and full and overall my physique hardened up.

didnt gain a ton of mass or anything

just thought id let everyone know its good stuff

going to include it in my upcoming bulk cycle for the last 4 weeks

The andro stack is an awesome stack. Not sure why more guys don't run it but it feels like a nice big dose of testosterone to me.

Complete stack:
Epi-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
1-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
4-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles

2 caps twice daily of all Andro's (4 caps each daily)

The stacks like the DMZ stack all include 4-andro, but there's threads here that say epi-andro is better. This always confuses me....A more detailed explanations of the 2 and it's uses would help a lot. IML must have decided to use 4-andro in their stack for a reason. But confused as to why people prefer epi-andro instead.

My understanding is that both are supposed to be similar in usage to proviron in terms of libido? and for dryer gains?

Just the opposite..everyone that has ever tried it loves it.

The thing is, that most guys want the MASS monster PH's. They want the superdrols, the meth extremes, the dmz3's..etc...Granted those are good.

Epi andro being more in line with body recomp. You are not going to gain 15lbs in 30 days on it.

Epiandro is my favorite PH of all time...hands down. I prefer it over any oral AAS as well...var would be next in line for me.

EpiAndro is my first cycle in a while and I am liking it for sure. I am two weeks in and will probably pick up some dmz3.0 for the last four weeks.

Back