• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 3.0 questions- planning next cycle for strength

mrnemo

Registered
Reaction score
My main goal is strength. Don't want to bloat. Getting lean would be a nice to have.

I finished Msten a while ago, and now on OstaRx. Cycle was very successful - strength still increasing. Now planing the next cycle.

1. I want to try DMZ 3.0. For those that have taken it and Msten, are strength gains higher with DMZ 3.0?

2. How about taking it with 4-andro vs epi-andro vs just DMZ 3.0 - what differences are there?

3. For those that have taken anavar - are the strength gains similar, more, less?

4. Last question, I was looking at the supplement facts for both DMZ and Msten, and the Msten ingredient looks different:
1. DMZ: 2,17 a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en
2. Msten: 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one
Are they basically the same thing?

Superdmz3.0 is a powerhouse blend of msten, dmz & alpha1. The strength gains are amazing. The gym aggression is through the roof. It also kicks in very fast. Taking it with 4andro is superb, makes the cycle go ultra smooth as it will combat libido and energy issues. I will most likely throw in epiandro also on my next 3.0 go around for enhanced effect. Msten and dmz are two different compounds.

Back