• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain left side

Bish

Registered
Reaction score
So I started a cycle 2 weeks ago and on day 3 I got this pain. I stopped cycle and pain continued, went to emerg and they ran blood test and everything came back fine. So today I decided to preload cycle support, still have pain but wasn't as bad. Couple hours after taking cycle support pain is back full force, could the cycle support be causing this problem?

I was just reading comments about people getting the same pain from multi vitamins. Don't understand why this is happening, really pissing me off. I ate the pills today rite after a meal, the pain just throbs but only about a 3/10.

If the doc says your fine not sure what more information we can give you.

I use ACS every day and have zero problems.

Lol that's doesn't make it go away. Just seeing if anyone has had the same experience.

Lol that's doesn't make it go away. Just seeing if anyone has had the same experience.

I haven't heard any reports back on ACS causing anykind of pain.

Yesterday I took them rite after a meal. Today I took them in between a peanut butter sandwich. It's weird because I ran a dmz cycle and took a whole bottle no problem. Then I switched over to another cycle support for pct. As soon as I switched back to your product the pain came within 3 days.

Might have to eat them when I'm half way done a meal. I'll report back tonite

Weirdness.....

Maybe you have cancer.... jk. I wouldn't swet it bro.

Haha, so yesterday pain came back not as bad as day before, then pain stopped completely and hasn't returned. Lol so scared to jinx this, going to try with food again and hopefully no pain. Just want be on cycle so bad lol.

Never had issues with ACS. Try liv52 and see if that makes a difference

Can I empty the powder out of the caps and ad it to water. Like the dmz and cycle support?

I been thinking....im not a doctor,but it sound like the pill is working good to me ...but then too your body / kidneys r going into overload...its like this i had side pain b4 when I was taking alot of multi vitamins n my doctor told me to never use them things for two reason ,your body can't utilize all of them a once so its not all that good like they say, n for two its hard on the kidneys ..so I stop doing that..but for u...the pills wasn't made to kill u r anything, but they was made to safeguard ur body from things that can n will take you out...so by helping ur body out with this get more water in you n eat (good)b4 any supplement is taking...ACS is the best to me with no side...lol...Side

Im married and its a pain....but i still stay married even thou its a pain.....

If this pain happens after you eat which you take your vitamins/supps with a meal it could be gall stones. Its has nothing to do with the supps. A blood test would not show anything abnormal with gall stones. Only an ultra sound would show a gall stone problem. The pain can be unbearable the worse it gets. Wife had same problem.

Pain is weird lol comes and goes. I'm taking dmz currently and the pain hasn't got any worse. Going to ride it out and see what happens.

I've got appetite and everythings coming out good. Doc appt on 25, I'll spill the beans on everything and see what he says lol.

Keep us updated but know as soon as you tell the doc your using PH he is going to tell you that is the root cause bro. None of the prods at iml that I have used have ever some this. You need to ask the doc to check your kidneys bro more in depth to find out what is really up bro.

Had the same pain... 1st week of PCT.. Went to the doc.. Turns out I was constipated.. No Joke lol.. I'm guessing changing my diet and cutting out lots of fiber really affected me.. I was even prescribed Vicodin.. So won't hurt to make sure your getting plenty of fiber and water to move out all that protein..
(X-ray verified got the pics to prove it lol)

Had the same pain... 1st week of PCT.. Went to the doc.. Turns out I was constipated.. No Joke lol.. I'm guessing changing my diet and cutting out lots of fiber really affected me.. I was even prescribed Vicodin.. So won't hurt to make sure your getting plenty of fiber and water to move out all that protein..
(X-ray verified got the pics to prove it lol)

Wow, vicodin for constipation, now that is a great doc!!! Lol.

Bowl obstruction caused all the pain.. though it was my kidneys/liver.. doctor told me everything looked good.. Glad it wasn't something severe..

Back