• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iml acs or aneteaus labs talos?

Is talos a cycle support?

Dont over think it. Buy which ever one of the 2 you can get the best price on. They are both good products. I stick with ACS personally.

I considered stacking them since they have mostly different in ingredients but I don't want to lower my blood pressure too much by doing so. Plus that's expensive as shit. I just figured it was worth asking since they both have really good stuff in them. Ill most likely go with the acs since I'm planning on purchasing a stack to try to save a few bills but ihop guys thought more of the talos on terms of effectiveness I'd go with it. Thanks guys :).

Oh a side note...which andro would be best to stack for bulking, mass, strength, size? I'm leaning towards the Epi for the benefits of the epistane but am still unsure... And on tha topic, what would he better to run for the afore mentioned purpose: halo, Msten, or epitren? I've read logs and many topics on all three but each time I decide i read something that changes my mind. Thank for your time guys, it's very much appreciated

Oh a side note...which andro would be best to stack for bulking, mass, strength, size? I'm leaning towards the Epi for the benefits of the epistane but am still unsure... And on tha topic, what would he better to run for the afore mentioned purpose: halo, Msten, or epitren? I've read logs and many topics on all three but each time I decide i read something that changes my mind. Thank for your time guys, it's very much appreciated
M-Sten and 4-Andro. Epi-Andro doesn't actually have Epistane in it (think Epi-Andro/Stanolone); it's a DHT PH...very dry.

M-Sten and 4-Andro. Epi-Andro doesn't actually have Epistane in it (think Epi-Andro/Stanolone); it's a DHT PH...very dry.
Cool thanks man. I've been leaving towards te Msten but just couldn't seem to decide. One huge question...the andros. 4 andro converts to test which has some estrogenic activity, 1andro coverts to 1test which is stronger than the test with no estrogenic activity, and epiandro seems to fall in the middle. What is the best one? (I'd love I do the andro stack but just don't have the cash for it). Also dht has shown to help maintain erections and all that jazz, which would be affected by the Msten so isn't that a big benefit too?

Epiandro or 4 andro are great msten stackers. I like 4 andro better but epiandro is amazing also. Its just my personal preference.
Yup, and I love 1-Andro, but I like it best stacked with Osta, and not a methylated PH. But the Andro stack is awesome, too.

So...what andro is best to stack with Mstenfor mass and to help counter act lethargy and libido issues? They all have great benefits and for my second cycle ill probably to the andro stack but that's when I have more money available.

So...what andro is best to stack with Mstenfor mass and to help counter act lethargy and libido issues? They all have great benefits and for my second cycle ill probably to the andro stack but that's when I have more money available.
4-Andro

Even though it has some estrogen conversion and test is weaker than 1 test and dht? Sorry to keep asking I just like to know all the ins and outs before I get into something.

Even though it has some estrogen conversion and test is weaker than 1 test and dht? Sorry to keep asking I just like to know all the ins and outs before I get into something.
4-Andro.

It is a waste of money to do an otc pct when rx strength is available at the same cost if not for less. Do you want to rely on herbs and spices to restart your hpta or scientifically proven meds?
Clomiphene is the generic name for clomid. Tamoxifin is generic for nolva. Either will work way better for pct than any otc product.
Using msten I highly recommend you use either one of these as your pct. Clomid @ 40-50mg ed or tamox @ 20mg ed for 4 weeks alongside acs.
This will restart your hpta and block e2 all in one.

First off ^^ lol! Secondly, it's mostly herbs in acs am I wrong? :p third and most importantly, if I use nolva alongside acs, do I need ultra male and econtrol? (Ill be doing the Msten 4 andro combo.

The truth is, you will recover from your cycle if you take nothing at all. It may take months and you will lose most of your gains, but you will recover. We as bodybuilding and enhanced training enthusiasts would like our gains to stay and to accomplish this, natural test levels must be restored quickly. A serm is the most important aspect in this process and test boosters help them do their job even better. An AI is the insurance thst you will have stable estrogen levels while your jumpstarting your test levels. So the question you want to ask ypurself is "do I want to make the most out of this cycle?" If yes then follow a complete pct protocol. If not, do as you wish.

First off ^^ lol! Secondly, it's mostly herbs in acs am I wrong? :p third and most importantly, if I use nolva alongside acs, do I need ultra male and econtrol? (Ill be doing the Msten 4 andro combo.
It's up to you. It isn't necessarily "needed" but you can run ultra alongside the nolva and throw in econtrol the last few weeks of pct and even a few after to help control estrogen rebound. To me, I would just because you're doin everything you can to see good gains why not take all precautions to keep as much of them as you can in pct.

The truth is, you will recover from your cycle if you take nothing at all. It may take months and you will lose most of your gains, but you will recover. We as bodybuilding and enhanced training enthusiasts would like our gains to stay and to accomplish this, natural test levels must be restored quickly. A serm is the most important aspect in this process and test boosters help them do their job even better. An AI is the insurance thst you will have stable estrogen levels while your jumpstarting your test levels. So the question you want to ask ypurself is "do I want to make the most out of this cycle?" If yes then follow a complete pct protocol. If not, do as you wish.

lol well shit I was a tad slow ... But this precisely

I actually have anther tread where I inquired about the purpose of econtrol and now I get it. Thanks guys. Much appreciated! How's this sound, week 1-3, 20mgs nolva, 1 cap Ed ultra male. Week 3-5: 20mg nolva eod, 1 cap Ed ultra, 2? Caps Ed econtrol. Week 5-7: 1 cap ultra eod until completed, 2 caps Ed econtrol until competed.

Also, jut found a product by lgi with5mgs Msten and 10mgs dimethazine. Thoughts and feelings?

Not bad , this pct could work.

Lgi product is low on msten. That dose is low and wouldnt be very effective. Start with msten solo at 20 mgs per day and 4 caps 4 andro. Iml's is proven high quality and very effective.

Would that be 2 bottles for one cycle or one? (4-andro that is)

You are not relying on acs to restart your test production only for cycle support. Herbs and spices work great for that and for cooking as Biggie pointed out.

Back