• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack Novice - Need help!

Dsper

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am a complete novice when it comes to stacking. I'm 27, and weigh 160lbs or 73kg. I've been working out on and off for the past 5 years, so am fairly fit but have only now gotten serious. I have been working out consistently for about a year now, and have been taking protein supplements for that amount of time too. I am gaining strength but not mass. I want to bulk up, as I have a slight frame, and I have been taking protein supplements but never seem to get the gains I'm looking for.

Do you have any suggestions for a beginner like me in regards to stacking? What should I be taking?

Thanks in advance!!

My advice would be maybe run osta rx for 8 weeks at recommended doses. And eat, eat, eat.

thnx

My advice would be maybe run osta rx for 8 weeks at recommended doses. And eat, eat, eat.

Thanks for the quick reply!!
I was expecting to have to take a lot more supplements than just osta rx.

Food is your 1st and most important supplement. No matter how big or small you are

Truth. I've ran some gnarly stacks but without the proper nutrition you are going nowhere fast. Now that I'm doing both I'm making insane progress.

Back