• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bridging a cycle?

PL8TES

Registered
Reaction score
Bulked the first 4 weeks of cycle, then began my cut for the last two weeks on cycle. Strength is still up. Can I run a mini pct and hop back on epiandro? How exactly would this work?

Anyone? I'm curious to see if there's anything wrong with this considering I didn't even experience signs of shutdown until the last week on cycle.

Your question isn't about Osta, but this Q&A touches on the same type of topic:

Hai Mike,

what are your thoughts on running an oral cycle, followed by PCT, then immediately jumping on Osta after PCT with the intent of running another oral cycle 8 weeks later after the osta run... in other words "bridging" with an xtra PCT installed;

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ut-feedback-halo-epi-andro-and-quick-question

What kind of impact (if any) would that have on long-term recovery of baseline T? Also what's your personal and/or professional stance on the use of Ostarine, since it's mildly suppressive... seems counter-productive to me in PCT or even shortly thereafter if the object is total recovery, but I've never actually seen bloodwork confirming to what degree of impact (if any) that mild suppression has under SERM-administered PCT (when ran together).

Thanks Mike

You shoud just view Osta as a "cycle", especially when running 2-3 caps/day. Obviously, there is no liver stress with Osta and very few side effects, so there is little to worry about with its use, but since it is still suppressive at the dosages used by BB'rs, you should consider it a "cycle".

Therefore, whether you are running Osta and then immdiately transitioning into steroids...or the other way around, it is just one extended cycle. Whether you are running an 8 week, 12 week, or 16 week cycle--I don't think it really matters. All are cycles...and all can potentially reduce T levels down to just about nothing, depending on what and how much is being used.

We can't really say how long a cycle can be...or how many cycles one can run, before it will permanently negatuvely affect natural T levels. Most guys, after running several cycles, will experience at least some degree of long-term supression, which can range from very minor to significant. People are different. If someone has T level of only 350 before they run their 1st cycle, they may push their natural prpoduction into a deficient range after just a couple cycles, since they started out so close to being test deficient. On the other hand, someone who has a T level of 1,200 before starting (it happens) is likely going to be able to maintain a normal T level even after many years of cycling...because even if his natural T production drops, he is more likely to end up in a decent range.

We also need to consider the fact that some people simply recover easier than others. Obviously, this will make a difference in the long-run. I knew one guy who used steroids ON & OFF for over 10 years in the 80's (a doctor)...never used PCT a day in his life...and even at 55 years old, over 20 years after running his last cycle, his T level is over 1,000. Not bad for a 55 year old guy who used steroid for 10+ years! I have also seen guys who ran only a couple cycle and required life-long TRT. These are the guys who had a low natural T level to begin with and had a hard time recovering--the worst possible combination.

So, I can't give you a single answer, as everyone will respond differently even when doing the exact same thing. I don't think anyone who runs steroids for several yeas, even when using PCT, is going to escape unblemished. Even in the best case scenarios, east some degree of long-term suppression is ging to take place.

I guess it directly relates to people on an individual basis then. In reality, I'm feeling 100% fine. Like I said before, I didn't even experience shutdown until the last few days on cycle. The boys are hanging the fine and libido is the exact same as before cycle. I think I might give it a go then. 4 weeks more of epiandro. Unless you guys still need loggers for any other products :D ?

Back