• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EPI-Andro Rx

CuriousD

Registered
Reaction score
So, from what I understand this product is pretty much DHT, as Wesley compared it to Stanolone. I've read studies on DHT products that cycles have been run for a long time 1+ year (Proviron,(Masterolone) Dosed at 150mgs most had no HPTA shut down or LH/ FSH decrease. Some did notice an increase in BP.

Now to the experts, can you run extended cycles of EPI-Andro dosed at 4-6 caps/day? How long would you think is safe?

The longer you can run this, the more gains you make and seems like more sustainable gains will be made then when adding other products. So just curious of what the staff and other experts think!!

Thank You

I too am curious about this. Not so sure on a whole year, but something like a 10-12 week run.

I too am curious about this. Not so sure on a whole year, but something like a 10-12 week run.
Personally, the longest I like to run a non-methylated PH is 8 weeks, and have done so with the Andros...no sides. I'm not suggesting it, just stating what I've done.

Back