• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How long to take Ultra Male?? Help Please!

quie2droid

Registered
Reaction score
I ran Ostra RX for 8 weeks and am now running Ultra Male for my PCT. I am wondering how long to take the UM? The bottle has 60 pills and says for 1 pill a day so that would be 2 months. Would I be okay to take for 30 days and save the other half for my next PCT after cycle? Any help would be appreciated.

I ran Ostra RX for 8 weeks and am now running Ultra Male for my PCT. I am wondering how long to take the UM? The bottle has 60 pills and says for 1 pill a day so that would be 2 months. Would I be okay to take for 30 days and save the other half for my next PCT after cycle? Any help would be appreciated.

Yes a bottle of Ultra Male (if used for just PCT and not on Cycle as well) will last you 2 PCTs. Typically after a cycle you would want to run a SERM (Nolva/Clomid) and can use the UM along side it, but since Osta isn't suppressive (or only mildy) you're fine with just the UM this time.

Thats fine. You can use it as long or as little as you need to. Its a versatile product.

I'm just always going to assume you'll beat me and just not even reply anymore haha ;)

Okay, I was kind of feeling like when I'm taking it that my libido is a little less than usual. That's why I was wondering about stopping after the month. I am wanting to run an epitren and epi andro stack next. How long before I can safely do that?

I'm just always going to assume you'll beat me and just not even reply anymore haha ;)

Sorry brother, I am not trying to beat you or anything. I am a rep for IML so its my job to answer these questions. We appreciate all your input and feedback.

Sorry brother, I am not trying to beat you or anything. I am a rep for IML so its my job to answer these questions. We appreciate all your input and feedback.

haha oh i know just totally jokin around

Wait about two months to be safe. The longer the better.

OKay, thanks. I will wait the full two months. I really like Ostra RX and am now ready for something else. Is the epitren and epiandro a good stack for lean mass?

Back