• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta - sometimes feel down on libido - take econtrol?

mrnemo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd bottle of osta, and now feel like I have less libido. First bottle no issues. I have some econtrol, should I take some now while I'm on Osta? I was going to wait until I was done with the 2nd bottle.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of osta, and now feel like I have less libido. First bottle no issues. I have some econtrol, should I take some now while I'm on Osta? I was going to wait until I was done with the 2nd bottle.

I thought osta did the opposite and helped with libido...

You may stack them brother.

Right heavy?

Osta really shouldn't effect libido as far as I know. At high doses Osta will begin to suppress natural test production though, maybe this is what's going on?

Thanks Heavy.

I'm pretty sure it's suppressing my test.

Are there benefits to stacking them?

I ran ostra for 8 weeks and I can tell you my libido went way down. I had no problem getting it up when things started, but I could have cared less about sex. So I think it did suppress mine quite a bit. Just my experience though.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I didn't feel any lethargy, but definitely feel libido down, ball shrinkage :(

On Osta I haven't noticed any increases in the amount I can lift, but have kept gains from my Msten cycle. Been on Osta for almost 2 months. But I may have lost 2-3 lbs w/o any diet changes.

Just started taking some econtrol and haven't noticed any difference yet, but hoping that'll fix things.

Osta and econtrol in theory should have nothing to do toghether, because osta do not affect testosterone/estrogens ,or not the way aromatization inibitors class 1 work; in other words there is no interaction between the two (osta and ai), and thus possibly non benefits, or the only benefit is because econtrol block aromatase thus being indirectly benefit if/when much estrogens accumulated before and run freely in the serum, not because/by osta(that in any case, it should not affect estrogens at all). Am i wrong/correct?

Also 1 glass of wine or 1 cup of beer can contribute to lethargy, but nobody cares about it, so i'm not worried not concerned about lethargy(if some..) of osta, but much interest the estrogs interaction; if an AI can be taken while on osta, and if it doesn't interfere with osta in any way, but just do it's work (normalize excessive estrogs. by lowering, or minimize normal estrogs by lowering).

Back