• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A question about E-Control (and possibly Ultra Male)

gdblu

Registered
Reaction score
I had my entire cycle planned out and written down, but can't seem to find it, so I apologize.

After my EpiTren/EpiAndro cycle, I ran Nolva + Ultra Male for 4 weeks, which ended last night. This morning I started E-Control. Yes, I took ACS through PCT and will continue to. My questions are:

1) How long do I run E-Control? I thought it was 2 weeks, but when I look at the sticky, Adrenolin has it scheduled for 3 (weeks 10-12, though that may be a typo since he also has SERM going in week 10; or was I supposed to start E-Control during the last week of SERM?). The bottle has 90 caps, so at 3 a day, that would give me 4 week's worth. Is 1 bottle good for 2 cycles (@2 weeks each), or would I be better off to run the full bottle?

2) Should I continue to use Ultra Male with E-Control, or save the remaining capsules for my next cycle's PCT?

Thank you

Back