• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo extreme with 4 andro dosing??

ironuser

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys,

First post here. Just started a halo extreme/4 andro stack. 5 days in. I'm using the recommended dosing.
Morning: 1 cap halo, 1 cap 4andro, 1 cap cycle support
Evening: 1 cap halo, 1 cap 4andro, 1 cap cycle support

my strength in the gym already shot up in days, so I know this dose is working...HOWEVER...of course I'm doing this cycle for results of my appearance. I was natural for about 6 years and i'm happy with what I achieved...but now im 27 and I want that rock hard muscular look and I'm hoping this stack will be all I need.

So, to make a long story short, I want to know if that recommended dose will be all I need? I've read a few posts about people using more. should I taper up after week 1?? I want to make this cycle worth my time. I don't wanna feel like I could have achieved more once im off.

anyone with legit experience, please respond! thanks in advance!

Yeah, everyone's different, but I've had better results with 75mg Halo, and 4 caps of 4-Andro (I use 4 caps when cycling any of the Andros).

thanks for the quick response guys! yeah I suppose ill taper up to 3 caps daily of the halo and 3-4 caps of 4andro now. thanks for the sound advice from previous experience!

thanks for the quick response guys! yeah I suppose ill taper up to 3 caps daily of the halo and 3-4 caps of 4andro now. thanks for the sound advice from previous experience!
No prob

Back