• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super-DMZ Rx + Halo Extreme + Cyanostane RX =???

Gamy

Registered
Reaction score
sup guys............just ordered a bottle of each of these priducts Super-DMZ Rx Halo Extreme
Cyanostane Rx. Just wondering if I can stack them in one same shot or do I take them individualy each one on there owe cycle?
and how is this dif to steroids? I was on var winny and test so I just want to get some clearity. thanks in advance

Gamy couple of questions:
Height
Experience with aas and PH
How long ago was your last aas cycle?

This will allow me some background to help you.

Weight : 240
Height : 5'9
Experiance about 6 months
Last cycle ended in Jan

Thanks for your yhelp

sup guys............just ordered a bottle of each of these priducts Super-DMZ Rx Halo Extreme
Cyanostane Rx. Just wondering if I can stack them in one same shot or do I take them individualy each one on there owe cycle?
and how is this dif to steroids? I was on var winny and test so I just want to get some clearity. thanks in advance

You can stack Halo Extreme with EITHER Super-DMZ or Cyanostane, do not stack all 3, and do not stack Super-DMZ with Cyanostane, that is way too much Dymethazine.

if you have never used any of these products I would recommend just running one at a time so you can see how it works for you.

also, please make sure you take Advanced Cycle Support while using these products.

Start with halo-e....then cyano....then super dmz...work em in that order...im a very exp user and get nice results from 3 caps ed.of halo-extreme....acs is a must...these are methylated....

Enough said here to keep you safe brother. Also I would lower my body fat before I began any of these if it is high.

218 6'4" ten years training 35 years old, probably 15% bf? Just bought halo extreme and cyanostane rx. Super excited and looking forward to progress and domination

218 6'4" ten years training 35 years old, probably 15% bf? Just bought halo extreme and cyanostane rx. Super excited and looking forward to progress and domination

Bro this is one of the best used stack by guys ever imo with some really amazing results. Good luck bubba.

With Chris, keep us posted on your progress.

Back