• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ RX Stack LOG - First PH Experience w/ Pics

mintman526

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Gents -

Thought I would start a rough lag on my experience with this product. After quite a few incomplete logs I'm sure something that follows through from beginning to end will be helpful to others. Don't be expecting finite details though, I don't have the time and I doubt anyone really gives a shit.

About Me:
27 Years Old - 5'9 @ 170lbs
Work out 5 times weekly - limited cardio at the moment.
Diet - Relatively clean, will need to boost calorie intake though while on this cycle.

Looking to add a little size and hopefully maybe even lean out a bit while on this cycle. I'm a vein dude, love the veins and once I start seeing them where I haven't before my motivation jumps, would like to see some vascularity.

I'll be doing the stack as suggested on IML's website (See Below) - w/ the addition of a SERM as needed. ->My first experience with a SERM as well, after some extensive reading though, doesn't look like anyone should do this stack without one on hand.

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle
----------------------------------
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
----------------------------------
LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Anyway, I just placed the order for the stack on Saturday so I'm hoping it will get here around Wednesday. I'll start the stack the following day.

I'm certainly open to suggestions and advise - I must admit, I'm pretty damn excited.

Order just shipped today, guessing it will be here in just a few from what I've read about the quick shipping from IML.

Totally psyched!

Mintman526 - We are all looking forward to your experience with Super-DMZ as it is the strongest of the stacks!

You shouldn't need any additional SERMs as the PCT cycle and the test boosters that come with the stacks are perfectly balanced based on the chemical properties of the IML products. However, just be sure to keep an eye on the obvious signs of gyno should it appear, everyone is different.

A few points to remember:

• Keep your water intake to a minimum of one gallon a day, not necessarily more as you don't want to hyperhydrate either but drink plenty of H2O - your liver and kidneys will thank you for it and your muscles will respond amazingly.
• You know your body better so you should be able to gauge your appetite as you progress on this cycle, never over feed yourself as this is not only bad for your body but it makes it harder to stick to other goals because you end up having to stuff yourself too much slowing down the progress of building tissue with too many calories. The pros can eat like beasts because they have been doing this for years and this is a result of slow steady progress - much like strength training itself: progressive overload but in terms of calories. Base your calorie intake on how you are recuperating, how your strength level responds and so forth.
• Supplements are in my opinion a necessity but you don't need to go overboard: a good quality protein blend, a good high quality multi-vitamin, creatine and a decent pre-workout are a good starting point.

As a site note, even though you are 29 and you probably have tons of energy remember the number one training principle: do not over train! It's real easy! I did it (most of us here I am sure have done it) for sooo many years. Had I known better I would have saved myself years of wasted effort by going to the gym only 2 or 3 times a week and I would have gotten faster results. Again, everyone is different; but why not post your routine so we can take a look to see what you are planning to do?

Other than that, welcome aboard and let us know when you will be starting your stack!

Mintman526 - We are all looking forward to your experience with Super-DMZ as it is the strongest of the stacks!

You shouldn't need any additional SERMs as the PCT cycle and the test boosters that come with the stacks are perfectly balanced based on the chemical properties of the IML products. However, just be sure to keep an eye on the obvious signs of gyno should it appear, everyone is different.

A few points to remember:

• Keep your water intake to a minimum of one gallon a day, not necessarily more as you don't want to hyperhydrate either but drink plenty of H2O - your liver and kidneys will thank you for it and your muscles will respond amazingly.
• You know your body better so you should be able to gauge your appetite as you progress on this cycle, never over feed yourself as this is not only bad for your body but it makes it harder to stick to other goals because you end up having to stuff yourself too much slowing down the progress of building tissue with too many calories. The pros can eat like beasts because they have been doing this for years and this is a result of slow steady progress - much like strength training itself: progressive overload but in terms of calories. Base your calorie intake on how you are recuperating, how your strength level responds and so forth.
• Supplements are in my opinion a necessity but you don't need to go overboard: a good quality protein blend, a good high quality multi-vitamin, creatine and a decent pre-workout are a good starting point.

As a site note, even though you are 29 and you probably have tons of energy remember the number one training principle: do not over train! It's real easy! I did it (most of us here I am sure have done it) for sooo many years. Had I known better I would have saved myself years of wasted effort by going to the gym only 2 or 3 times a week and I would have gotten faster results. Again, everyone is different; but why not post your routine so we can take a look to see what you are planning to do?

Other than that, welcome aboard and let us know when you will be starting your stack!

Thanks Don for the post - Appreciate the advice and enthusiasm. I'll certainly keep an eye on the calorie intake, ensuring that it is sufficient to grow but not going overboard as to stress myself any more than necessary.

You are absolutely right on the over training, I certainly have a tendency to do that, especially with arms and chest since I enjoy them so much....

As for the training routine, I'm planning on switching it up compared to what I've been doing over the last several months to hopefully "shock" the muscles into some rapid growth, I'll make sure to post up the routine prior to starting the cycle. Historically my legs haven't received the attention they deserve, hoping to give them a little extra love.

Really looking forward to this!

So I've been doing a little more reading tonight and discovered that the new Super-DMZ formula no longer includes Superdrol along with the DMZ. Almost all the information I had been reading about others experiences was with the old product.

I understand that the amount of dmz has been up'd to 15mg and there has been an addition of another compound. Does anyone have any information on this new compound? Should I still be able to expect the same gains?

So I've been doing a little more reading tonight and discovered that the new Super-DMZ formula no longer includes Superdrol along with the DMZ. Almost all the information I had been reading about others experiences was with the old product.

I understand that the amount of dmz has been up'd to 15mg and there has been an addition of another compound. Does anyone have any information on this new compound? Should I still be able to expect the same gains?[/QUOT

From what ive researched you should be able to make great gains still even without the superdrol. I too was a little skeptical about the new formula at first. Im running a halo/superdmz stack starting this weekend so i will log my progress. I honestly think superdrol is a little overrated. yeah, you make great gains but from everyone ive talked to, and the logs ive seen you lose a good portion of them after the cycle, but that could also be people being stupid with their PCT.

Moses - Thanks for the response - Look forward to hearing how your Halo/DMZ stack goes, is this your first cycle?

So I started my Super-DMZ stack today as recommended on IML's website (Picture Attached). 4 Pills AM / 3 Pills PM.

Sides - Not really a side but got a bit of an upset stomach after popping, probably more specific to me though, I get that even with multis. Took them with breakfast and dinner as recommended by other users, I'll continue taking this route. Also, experienced a bit of a headache today, crazy day at work though so I'm not pinning that on the stack.

Appetite - Actually seemed a little lower than usual, however I'm eating more complex carbs as I hit up the Grocery before starting this thing to make sure i stayed on track with the diet. I'll watch this and make sure I'm getting enough in to grow.

Workout - Had a nice workout today, did arms and chest (my fav), spent about an hour at the gym. No noticeable affects from the stack, just the normal weird tingly/itchy feeling I get after taking my pre-workout C4.....

I'll try to keep the posts coming as much as possible, still super excited about the experience.

P.S - Kind of surprised/disapointed one of the mods or a rep from IML hasn't commented on my question regarding the new DMZ formula....

IMLDMZStack.jpg

Info

Moses - Thanks for the response - Look forward to hearing how your Halo/DMZ stack goes, is this your first cycle?

So I started my Super-DMZ stack today as recommended on IML's website (Picture Attached). 4 Pills AM / 3 Pills PM.

Sides - Not really a side but got a bit of an upset stomach after popping, probably more specific to me though, I get that even with multis. Took them with breakfast and dinner as recommended by other users, I'll continue taking this route. Also, experienced a bit of a headache today, crazy day at work though so I'm not pinning that on the stack.

Appetite - Actually seemed a little lower than usual, however I'm eating more complex carbs as I hit up the Grocery before starting this thing to make sure i stayed on track with the diet. I'll watch this and make sure I'm getting enough in to grow.

Workout - Had a nice workout today, did arms and chest (my fav), spent about an hour at the gym. No noticeable affects from the stack, just the normal weird tingly/itchy feeling I get after taking my pre-workout C4.....

I'll try to keep the posts coming as much as possible, still super excited about the experience.

P.S - Kind of surprised/disapointed one of the mods or a rep from IML hasn't commented on my question regarding the new DMZ formula....

IMLDMZStack.jpg

C4 is garbage, universal shock therapy bro, an I'll be posting pics when my stack comes in right before summer for me

"P.S - Kind of surprised/disapointed one of the mods or a rep from IML hasn't commented on my question regarding the new DMZ formula...."

The new formula is Tren not sure if it has enough to convert into it but thats what it is.

heres a link by patrick arnold that prince sent me once about it theres a part one and a part two make sure you read both.

Tomorrow will be the end of the first week (7 Days) of Super DMZ Stack.

At this point I haven't really noticed much on the negative side effects with the exception of some possible "shrinkage" not sure if it's just me being paranoid though. No noticeable gyno, hair loss or increased acne which is definitely a plus. All the pills go down well and doesn't seem to upset my stomach, I'm still taking it with food though.

As far as positives are concerned, I'm definately feeling like I could just spend the entire day in the gym. If the next three weeks are the same in the gym, there is no doubt that I'll end this thing bigger.

An interesting thing I noticed..., I'm trying to get some cardio in to assist in leaning out while I'm adding some mass. Honestly, I could run for an hour straight, believe it or not, I could barely run for 7 minutes a few weeks ago. There is NO WAY this is in my head..., whether it's the Super DMZ or the other sups that come in the stack I'm not sure, either way it's pretty crazy.

Lifting heavy, eating plenty of good food, drinking a ton of water, staying away from the booze and sleeping as much as possible.

So far I'm having fun with this stack..., I'll report more over the next few days.

Back