• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dre23 Takes HALO EXTREME

dre23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

New to this forum, but am loving the quality and reputation of IML products so have recently begun testing HALO Extreme for the next 4 weeks. A few days I decided to shoot a little "commericial" about how much I'm loving HALO.

Now for those of you who don't know, I used to be a former superheavyweight powerlifter who weighed 490lbs (at that point you might as well round up to 500lbs!) and within the last 7 months I have dieted down to 360lbs, and plan to get down to 300lbs by the end of the year.

I did take a little poetic license with how quickly the HALO actually quicks in, but it was all in good fun. More training videos with me promoting HALO to come in the future if you guys like this (and even if you don't ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZak21sFnio&list=UUm-xRLcfU7BeJSiWNTdYNcg&index=1&feature=plcp

Very cool, will be following your progress.

Sounds good brother. Can't wait.

Back