• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Andro or 4-Andro for size and strength.

luke90

Registered
Reaction score
So i will be running a cycle of Msten and Halo Extreme again. If you want to read up on the cycle check out my previous threads.

My question is should i run 4-andro with it or epi-andro. I ran it last time with 3 pills a day of epi-andro. I was just wondering which would be better for strength and size. I realize they have very similar benefits in libido, mood and energy; but is either one supperior in actual muscle building.

Thanks.

I was also thinking about adding Osta RX, what do yall think?

I will give my bit of opinion on this. I haven't been updating my log much and I have used 4 andro for a good 2 weeks at least. It may be going on to 3. I can certainly say it helped with libido and strength. My strength was going up gradually while using epi tren but it suddenly had an extra push and I have gone up on weight on every single exercise. I have never used epi andro but I LOVE 4 andro. This will be my go to addition to pretty much every cycle.

I will give my bit of opinion on this. I haven't been updating my log much and I have used 4 andro for a good 2 weeks at least. It may be going on to 3. I can certainly say it helped with libido and strength. My strength was going up gradually while using epi tren but it suddenly had an extra push and I have gone up on weight on every single exercise. I have never used epi andro but I LOVE 4 andro. This will be my go to addition to pretty much every cycle.
^^^^I concur. 4 Andro is excellent.

4-Andro for size and strength; I prefer Epi-Andro on a cut.

4-Andro for size and strength; I prefer Epi-Andro on a cut.
EB has spoken! May you forever be satisfied!
haha just messing around but for real. EB has the experience so I would listen to him.

eb has spoken! May you forever be satisfied!
Haha just messing around but for real. Eb has the experience so i would listen to him.

t h i s

alright thanks everyone, 4-andro it is!!!!

could i take 3 pills a day vs the 2 pills?

3>2

alright thanks yall! im excited for this cycle.

BTW honestly ive tried a variety of PHs and i gotta say IML is doing something right cuz i always get better gains from their products even if it supposed to be the same ingredient. Idk if its the purity or what but keep it boys!!!

Hey man. I don't know how long you plan on running your cycle but I would invest in 2 bottles and run it at 4 caps daily. I have done this and currently am doing this. It's amazing. I finished shoulders and arms today. Military press was 155lbs for 7 reps. Strength has sky rocketed

i was actually planning on switching to 1-andro at 4 caps a day. what yall think?

i was actually planning on switching to 1-andro at 4 caps a day. what yall think?
More chance of lethargy with 1-Andro. I love 1-Andro, but I only run it with Osta or on it's own.

alright ill stick with 4-andro then, thanks

Back