• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for some advice

fatalflener

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I am having a little dilema. I have taken a couple of cycles of SuperDMZ original formula and SuperDMZ 2.0
I currently have 1 bottle of SuperDMZ 2.0 left over along with 1 bottle of ACS and 1 bottle of Ultra Male.

I felt awesome when on cycle and made decent gains. I believe my last cycle was last August or September.
My problem is that maybe I did not do PCT correctly or maybe it's just that I am getting a little older (35) but it seems like all of the sudden this year I am having a hell of a time getting lean and I feel so weak and tired all of the time. I seem to be storing belly fat and chest fat. My arms, shoulders, upper chest and legs are pretty ripped so it is frustrating having the fat storage, especially in the lower chest.

I am scheduling some blood work to see if I have low testosterone but I was wondering could it be due to my body not bouncing back after that last cycle?

Should I start another cycle to give myself a boost and make sure this time I get some nolva from hardcore peptides or should I just see if my Doctor puts me on testosterone treament?

Also what should I get to go with my SuperDMZ 2.0 ?

Any advice from you guys is appreciated, I am really struggling here and want to get back into shape.

Get your blood work results first.

^^^^^This. That will determine best what your next move should be. until then dont start any cycles.

Yep labs..

Could be many many things..though you could be right...

Make sure they run a full hormonal panel, not just test..have them check thyroid levels, etc..that could be thyroid issues

Could be adrenal based, etc, etc..

Do 2 labs first at least. Not one. People do labs once and assume that is their body in full. Truth is that is your body on that day, that time, based on thousands of variables...You need consistency to see what is truly occuring. Don't wait a month..request this specifically from your doctor. You have the right to request this from them, so don't be shy about it. If they question you ..demand it. They would not want a grievance at the deparment of public health for refusing to "treat" you.

Do one, wait 2 weeks and then do another. Don't do a PH until then...If its test based, you just might have an HRT script which would stack nicely with DMZ :)

Back