• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

dymethazine question

ant

Registered
Reaction score
i was reading the cyno write up ( yet again, lol ) and saw the following:

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

then over on Primordial Performance write up page:

Otherwise, all side-effects and benefits could be considered relatively the same as methyldrostanolone. Liver toxicity and its associated side-effects of general sickness should still be expected, especially if the liver becomes compromised. Using a liver protecting supplement prior to and during a cycle of Dimethazine would be very important.
The quick gains in size and strength will likely be accompanied by increases in intense back pumps, high blood pressure, shortness of breath and oily skin. Vascularity would also be expected to improve with this compound due to the increase in extra-cellar water and possible decrease in subcutaneous water weight.
Because this compound is a 17aa oral, it is not recommended to be stacked with other 17aa oral steroids.

are they the same compound?- i noticed a different spelling- and if so, why the conflicting info? also, the PP write up would pretty much say NO to stacking cyno with even halo-x, correct? could someone pls explain the difference if there is one?
on their rating scale it got a full 5 out of 5 on the liver toxicity scale.

Last edited:
Dimethazine will elevate liver enzymes in about half the users at 45 days without liver support therefore if you are one of the 50% with raised enzymes, liver support will be needed. I would use Advanced Cycle Support with any DS that contains Dimethazine.

Stacking is for advanced users that completely understand the risks and know how to mitigate them.

Thanks for that info, I really appreciate it. I'm no novice, but I think we'll save stacking the two for another time, and maybe use cyno to kick start a cyp run a buddy has coming up.

Thanks again!

Thanks for that info, I really appreciate it. I'm no novice, but I think we'll save stacking the two for another time, and maybe use cyno to kick start a cyp run a buddy has coming up.

Thanks again!

Heavy is spot on as usual. Using the cyano to start up a cyp run will be a nice cycle.

Thanks heavy. BOSS.

Back