• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 3.0 4 Andro 1 Andro stack

Ryan1986

Registered
Reaction score
Would this be a legit stack to run or knock out the 1 Andro and stick with 4 only?

Weeks 1-4
SDMZ - 2 caps daily
1 Andro - 2 caps daily
4 Andro - 2 caps daily
Cycle support - 2 caps daily

Weeks 5-8
Tamoxifen - 20mg per day last week 10mg
PCT 4 - 2 caps daily

Thoughts please my people!

Would this be a legit stack to run or knock out the 1 Andro and stick with 4 only?

Weeks 1-4
SDMZ - 2 caps daily
1 Andro - 2 caps daily
4 Andro - 2 caps daily
Cycle support - 2 caps daily

Weeks 5-8
Tamoxifen - 20mg per day last week 10mg
PCT 4 - 2 caps daily

Thoughts please my people!
Knock out the 1-Andro and up the 4-Andro to 4 caps.

And NO PCT4 in PCT! It contains ostarine which is suppressive!

Thanks brother, could you explain the reasoning behind that a bit if you have time? In my mind I am not understanding why it is more beneficial to go with the higher dose of 4 andro rather than go with the lower dose of both? The reason behind the 4 andro is to keep my libido up and help with mood/lethargy, then I figured adding in the 1 andro since they have such good synergy would be like adding in a cheat stack so to speak.
Where am I going wrong on my thought process?

Most people won't run 1 andro unless it's with ostra or stand alone. I can't remember the exact reasoning but I knew it made sense lol

Thanks brother, could you explain the reasoning behind that a bit if you have time? In my mind I am not understanding why it is more beneficial to go with the higher dose of 4 andro rather than go with the lower dose of both? The reason behind the 4 andro is to keep my libido up and help with mood/lethargy, then I figured adding in the 1 andro since they have such good synergy would be like adding in a cheat stack so to speak.
Where am I going wrong on my thought process?
You don't want to add something that could cause lethargy (1-Andro) to a stack that will definitely cause lethargy (SDMZ 3). 4-Andro will help combat lethargy, but you'll get a lot more out of it if you take more than two caps daily...four caps is my preference.

Ok gotcha. Well looks like I will have to setup a future halo/epitren cycle to run it with then lol. One last question, does anyone refridgerate their tamox/clomid after opening them?

Ok gotcha. Well looks like I will have to setup a future halo/epitren cycle to run it with then lol. One last question, does anyone refridgerate their tamox/clomid after opening them?
I never liked the idea of refrigerating supps/meds. I mean, the power goes out while you're not home...bam, spoiled product. Just keep them in a dry, dark place like cabinet or closet.

Back