• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ stack, when to dose

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to be taking the super dmz stack come august, and it will be my second cycle. The DMZ says to take am and pm doses but the 4 andro says 2 capsules daily. Is it ok to take both of them in my pre-workout dose with the AM dmz dose? Or should I space it out.

also, when is the best time to take the on cycle support?

I'm going to be taking the super dmz stack come august, and it will be my second cycle. The DMZ says to take am and pm doses but the 4 andro says 2 capsules daily. Is it ok to take both of them in my pre-workout dose with the AM dmz dose? Or should I space it out.

also, when is the best time to take the on cycle support?
Personally, I would up the 4-Andro to 4 caps daily and split the doses along with the SDMZ. Take ACS 3-4 hrs separate from the PHs.

Personally, I would up the 4-Andro to 4 caps daily and split the doses along with the SDMZ. Take ACS 3-4 hrs separate from the PHs.
This^

Back