• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Does Epi-Tren convert to DHT? Other Ph's that give alpha male euphoria and libido?

eAx

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was gonna ask, does Epi-Tren convert to DHT? Also, what are some other prohormones that give that alpha male euphoria and libido? I just don't like to feel too tired or lethargic but I am prone to a bit of hairloss. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Was gonna ask, does Epi-Tren convert to DHT? Also, what are some other prohormones that give that alpha male euphoria and libido? I just don't like to feel too tired or lethargic but I am prone to a bit of hairloss. Thanks!

Epi andro converts to DHT..and is good for libido and energy..

You can simply use Nizoral 2% shampoo EOD and this will remove DHT from the hairline and save you from hairloss.

Epi tren is epistane and tren..the tren in some ppl might make you lethargic, but you wont know until you try it.

What is your overall goal???

Epi-Andro and 4-Andro is amazing. You're going to feel like Superman 24/7. I also threw in some Osta for good measure:)

I actually prefer this to other stronger stuff I've taken because I can train so much harder and I don't get lethargic. Also, recovery time is practically non-existent.

Back