• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta+E-control: meaningless? Benefits? Or not raccomanded?

key

Registered
Reaction score
As the title..
I want to stack Osta with E-control.
But because the different system, which Osta is not like testosterone system, i don't know if i can add E-control and have benefits (in terms of increasing fat-loss and water retention and/or underskin water), or it (adding E-control) just doing nothing (because Osta do not affect testosterone/estrogens/aromatization), or in the worst case, if adding an AI like E-control is not raccomanded on Osta cycle.

What your opinion?

Thanks

I would not run e control with Osta. There is no benefit to this.
Can you explain why (the reason) there is not benefit to this? I'm interested to know why.
Actually i think i would add Econtrol because accumulated estrogens higher level before Osta, but actually i don't undestand if econtrol can interfere with osta (if positively, negatively, or nothing at all).

Run the Osta solo, three caps each day.
Already doing by few weeks..
But is not clear if the caps are to be taken all at once (i.e. 3 caps within 1 or 5 minutes), or what in "divided doses" (for example 1 caps every 3 hours (10.00, 13.00, 16.00), or every 8 hours.. (i.e. 8.00, 16.00, 24.00).
There are possibly difference in it..

E control is designed to balance your estrogen levels after you come off of a cycle, during which time your body will experience an influx of estrogen. Taking it during a cycle will destroy estrogen levels to the point where you will have not enough to sustain muscle growth and libido function, amonst other important factors. You need some estrogen so killing it all with econtrol doesnt help you.

Take osta divided three times per day, am noon and night

E control is designed to balance your estrogen levels after you come off of a cycle, during which time your body will experience an influx of estrogen.

ok.

Taking it during a cycle will destroy estrogen levels to the point where you will have not enough to sustain muscle growth and libido function, amonst other important factors.

Can an Osta be called "cycle"? At least in the "classical" terms of ph/aas they do. Osta isn't ph nor a aas, so it isn't a "cycle"; if it doesn't affect testosterone (and estrogens), i'm also on the idea that potentially it can be taken without interruptions of i.e. 1-n weeks and without pct; just taking it as more long as one want, reasonably dose-dependant.. (i mean no more than 25 mg day).

You need some estrogen so killing it all with econtrol doesnt help you.
Of course, but it all depends on how much free estrogs. are running in the circle.. if there was too much, then e-control can help; if the levels are normal, e-control will lower them and is not good. So a bloodtest(work) needed to discover how/if the hormonal imbalance, to choose what to do, even if i'm of the opinion that if bodyfat is stubborn despite of strong cutting diet (much calories below mainteinance), and some "puff" is, despite both the fine cutting diet and osta, then free estrogs are still high, so a little bit of econtrol (for example for 1 week), can help normalizing them(estrogs), but without bloodtest there is no "science" about it.

ps: There is another very similar thread, but with different opinions.. little bit confused about.
Btw i agree with "your logic"; thanks.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...a-sometimes-feel-down-on-libido-take-econtrol

ostarine half-life is ~24 hours; can take daily dose all at once

not sure about it.. in theory(...) it's 24 hours, but in practice it also may depend for example of many things, if taken on empty stomach or after a lunch etc.. everything have different times.
Because of it's 24 hours hl, i was used to take 1 every 8 hours, eventually overlapping some of the previous halflife doses, that should also be fine, at least until 100mg maximum.
Recently i changed and took the doses to reach the best dosage (25mg/d) all "at once", and noticed some differences; generally if osta is taken "continuosly" (every 8 hours) may have "softened" effect, granting continuous optimal-dosage, if taken all at once it's like "a shot", with a spike that is not the same as taking 3 times divided in 24 hours. Generally everything can be done and is good, the only thing i think that 25mg/day is too low, up to 50/d would be different(better)

I have ran osta 5 times in the last few years. The last three times 3 a day for 8 weeks.

My son and wife have also used it.

A couple of points:

I think it is much more suppressive than a lot of people on here claim. My son is 32 and ran a four week cycle. He had blood work done and his total Testosterone was 125. He ran nova and bounced back to 700 in about 4 weeks.

I am on TRT.
Osta lowers sghb which in turns raises your free testosterone. Because I am injecting test, the shut down a natural person would get does not effect the total test level. I have had blood work done three times at the end of my cycle. My free test was way above the normal range while my total test was only 600. My sghb was below the normal range. So long and short of it I use something to lower my estrogen the whole time I ran it.

Osta has worked great for my wife she gets cut and jacked every time she has ran it. She ran it at 2 a day for 6 weeks.

I personally love this product and will continue to use it in the future. But my estrogen definitely goes higher as soon as I go on due to my free test going through the roof.

Back