• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First cycle help

chibears

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I am a 30 year old male, 6'3, 190 lbs. I would guess I am around 13-15% Body fat. I would like to shred some more body fat, would Cyanostane Rx be my best bet for that? My cycle would look like this

Weeks 1-4 Cyanostane Rx - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-6 Ultra Male Rx - 1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

Does anyone know how long Cyanostane stays in your system?

thanks for any advice!

Hello I am a 30 year old male, 6'3, 190 lbs. I would guess I am around 13-15% Body fat. I would like to shred some more body fat, would Cyanostane Rx be my best bet for that? My cycle would look like this

Weeks 1-4 Cyanostane Rx - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-6 Ultra Male Rx - 1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

Does anyone know how long Cyanostane stays in your system?

thanks for any advice!

This is a great set up and you will lean up and bulk up as long as your diet is in order. Just ensure you can still shred even if you eat more, just make sure you eat more protein and carb cycle and you melt the fat and grow the muscle.

How long it stays in your system could be up to 4wks and even longer. Again this depends on your body.

What Chris said, & you cycle looks well thought out.

Is it best to take right before training or does that matter? I am going to take two pills a day, one in the am one in the pm. If I wake up around 5am is it best to take it at 5am and 5pm?

No it really doesn't man. Take them evenly spaced out and best absorbed with food brother.

Looks like a good set bro! Have fun

Back